What do you think about PetalSearch?

Elvis

V.I.P. Member
What do you think about this new search engine called PetalSearch? It was created by Huawei, it has its own algorithm, and it's pretty awesome. 🤗 You should check it out and let me know your opinions. 🤓 Does it offer better results than Google?

i don't think i know of this.
heard of duckduckgo long back and i really wanted to use it but eventually got back into google again so i don't know lol

What do you think about this new search engine called PetalSearch? It was created by Huawei, it has its own algorithm, and it's pretty awesome. 🤗 You should check it out and let me know your opinions. 🤓 Does it offer better results than Google?
I haven't heard of it and nothing really beats Google and even if it does, most of the time, they disappear after a few months or a few years. Back in the day, even Yahoo was really popular but not so much now.

I have heard of in passing but all these searches would disappear in time like someone stated before me and I wouldn't want to have a tough time in adapting to Google or Bing again. Thanks for the Share.

i don't think i know of this.
heard of duckduckgo long back and i really wanted to use it but eventually got back into google again so i don't know lol
I posted the link in the first message in this thread. Have you TRIED it? Just visit the site and do a few searches to see if you like it or not.

I do not know much about this new option. What is great about it? How is it different from the new Bing? They got ChatGPT integrated now.

I am going to use Google for now. Or Bing when Windows prompts me to.

I do not know much about this new option. What is great about it? How is it different from the new Bing? They got ChatGPT integrated now.

I am going to use Google for now. Or Bing when Windows prompts me to.
hi.
welcome to the forum! i use google a lot too and it's hard to break away from it

Reactions: RRR
They approve fast. Bing really wants people to use the new Bing. With MS 365 copilot launch, Microsoft is taking advantage of its AI upper hand.

The new Bing is not bad, only the Chat area is new.

i can only join the waitlist lol
and waiting would kill my enthusiasm in the long run
PC or mobile?
I think you have to log in with your Outlook account. Microsoft really wants people to have an Outlook account.
Outlook is a pretty good email provider. You should sign up for a free account.

Bing can now write things for us. Never thought I would live to see this day. They have the same in MS 365 and Google Docs now.

Not Bing, Google Docs recently announced AI in Google Docs or Google Workspace as a whole. Which includes Google Docs, Sheets, Presentation, Gmail etc.

I am not 100% sure whether it landed on the free or individual version. But professional users can use it for sure.

PC or mobile?
I think you have to log in with your Outlook account. Microsoft really wants people to have an Outlook account.
Outlook is a pretty good email provider. You should sign up for a free account.
i haven't created one and i am using the gmail account only.
but i will try

Back