What are you watching?

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah.......That's the beauty of these two anime..........It's shown from multiple POV's and they all converge.......

but it's making my head spin bro xD

KuranKaname said:
?ll?ll????h?h??????h???ll?ll? said:
That was exactly what i was thinking too :D
i have heard about them.
are they that good?

I haven't watched baccano yet but i am 100% sure there isn't tech stuff.
As for Durarara it's pretty good. It's set in the present world with nothing modern or something like that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
<-----AMV Durarara

I can't tell you anything more because if i do your suspense will be spoiled :p
http://myanimelist.net/anime/6746/Durarara!!

?ll?ll? ??h?h? ????h? ?ll?ll? said:
As for Durarara it's pretty good. It's set in the present world with nothing modern or something like that.
<-----AMV Durarara

I bet that's something to do with the story and wrapping the brain around it and look for what's happening.
Don't worry about suspense just get me interested in it :cheers:

KuranKaname said:
<-----AMV Durarara

I bet that's something to do with the story and wrapping the brain around it and look for what's happening.
Don't worry about suspense just get me interested in it :cheers:

It's basically about gangs in a city and few super natural events taking place in the city. The story revolves around 3 students who one way or another influence those events (or are the cause of them). Also the whole city is in a havoc due to one man who loves to manipulates people to do wrong stuff.

alakazam said:
I'm currently watching "Plastic Memories". It's a really interesting anime series about a world in which humans have created human-looking androids that only live 10 years. A guy falls in love with an android girl.

Is it good ? I like to watch anime with romance genre but i am pretty much bored with those sad endings :toomad1:
Also any other genre in this anime ?

Now i am watching "Nana" and "Trigun"
Trigun is an action comedy about a wanted gun-man.
I dunno much about Nana yet, it's just normal lives of 2 girls till now xD

alakazam said:
I'm currently watching "Plastic Memories". It's a really interesting anime series about a world in which humans have created human-looking androids that only live 10 years. A guy falls in love with an android girl.
Yes, I definitely recommend it. It is a pretty short and touching anime. Some of the episodes might make you cry... :blush:

It's basically about gangs in a city and few super natural events taking place in the city. The story revolves around 3 students who one way or another influence those events (or are the cause of them). Also the whole city is in a havoc due to one man who loves to manipulates people to do wrong stuff.

Isn't this a romance genre.
I have heard about it before and the rumors aren't good.

Nana. I heard that it's romance anime.
Is that right?
What is your rating for trigun? :cheers:

KuranKaname said:

Isn't this a romance genre.
I have heard about it before and the rumors aren't good.

Nana. I heard that it's romance anime.
Is that right?
What is your rating for trigun? :cheers:

It is not as badass as it looks. Even though every episode connects with last one you will still feel every episode has different story. It got lots of comedy and they is no dobut there are some breath-taking action scene too.
So overall i would give it a 7.5 cos i prefer anime with a plot and progressing story.
Watch it when you hv ample of time, also you will not like the first few ep.

alakazam said:
alakazam said:
Yes, I definitely recommend it. It is a pretty short and touching anime. Some of the episodes might make you cry... :blush:

I hope it does not touch me by killing someone :p

currently watching :announce:
 -One piece 
-akame ga kill 
-plastic memories 
-hibike ! Euphonium   
-aoharu x kikanjuu

-detective conan 
-shinsekai yori 
-Durarara x2 Ten 
-ore monogatari 
-Charlotte

Now, I am re-watching Sailor Moon, which is my favourite anime of all time. My favourite Sailor is : Sailor Venus, she's just so kind and compassionate. I don't like Sailor Moon herself much.

Naiwen said:
Now, I am re-watching Sailor Moon, which is my favourite anime of all time. My favourite Sailor is : Sailor Venus, she's just so kind and compassionate. I don't like Sailor Moon herself much.

Is sailor moon such a great anime ?
I haven't watched it yet because i thought it is a bit old.

Back