What are you doing right now?

I am sorry to hear that but looks like to me, you are working hard to remain as a demotivated guy :D
Well, it's so so. I am a bit busy these days. What about you? I haven't see you much either.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I am sorry to hear that but looks like to me, you are working hard to remain as a demotivated guy :D
Well, it's so so. I am a bit busy these days. What about you? I haven't see you much either.

I am still feeling sick so I am sipping my special energy drink and browsing the forum.
I won't be here long.

Nameless said:
I am still feeling sick so I am sipping my special energy drink and browsing the forum.
I won't be here long.

Good to know that you are thinking of your health a little.

I am having my breakfast as of now.

i am trying to read some manga but couldn't do it much. all the manga are boring and after reading my favorite ongoing manga, i am depressed

Well, w can't exactly do hardwork which involves physical work. So this is the best we can do.
It's to survive. As you climb up the ranks, you can adjust your life, as you feel like it :D

i am thinking of going to the 24 hours convince store to get something to eat. everything is empty any i forgot to refill my stock. but it's late and i am lazy

Thinking of how many posts I made this week. I never made that many ever and it's surprising to see myself make them. I never thought I had it on me to spam the index page of any forum :cheers:

Trying to get my coffee without getting mad at the girl behind the counter. Why can't she mind her own business and place an order? I hate nosy people

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, w can't exactly do hardwork which involves physical work. So this is the best we can do.
It's to survive. As you climb up the ranks, you can adjust your life, as you feel like it :D

I see :D
Well, if you think about it at individual life.... then how about when you feel happy?
When you are eating your favorite food, doing your favorite things and stuff like that.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I see :D
Well, if you think about it at individual life.... then how about when you feel happy?
When you are eating your favorite food, doing your favorite things and stuff like that.

Momentary things those... During those times, I don't think about these stuffs I told above.. Well , I am a "whatever happens, happens" kinda guy.. Yes, I do think and realize a lotta things but its all I can do.. Not a shit more. Thats reality. And then, I move on..

Back