What are you doing right now?

Mansi14

I was the one to make lunch today and it turned out good :goodluck1:
and went to sleep right after that.
Now I wake up and realize that I have to prepare for tomorrow's speech contest so I will be on it (_ _")

Right now I'm just browsing forums and the internet, just checking out if there are any good deals for some games that I am looking to buy

Right now I am just browsing different forums and checking my Clash of Clans base to see if I can do any upgrades

What I'm currently doing is typing on a thread that's about "what are you currently doing" and typing about that I'm currently typing. Lol.

Empire said:
What I'm currently doing is typing on a thread that's about "what are you currently doing" and typing about that I'm currently typing. Lol.

I was expecting you :p

Mansi14 said:
Empire said:

what I'm doing now is replying back to you. Haha.

and typing though my phone. And if you really want to know? Just had a crap in the toilet. Lol

Empire said:
Mansi14 said:
Empire said:

what I'm doing now is replying back to you. Haha.

and typing though my phone. And if you really want to know? Just had a crap in the toilet

Back