What are some of your red flags when talking to someone that watches anime

Blackrose said:
Maybe the readers just have a different opinion or liking to yours
May be. But the means even we can't go with such rating for 100%. That totally depend upon the critic who is reviewing.

Razor1911 said:
May be. But the means even we can't go with such rating for 100%. That totally depend upon the critic who is reviewing.

yup, some people tend to be harder to impress than others lol

When it comes to discussing anime with others, I'd say a red flag would be if they're overly discussing one particular niche, show, or whatever. If we're just chatting anime in general, it's going to be casual. I'll talk about whatever I'm watching for a little bit, and you can talk about whatever you're watching as well. If they dominate the conversation telling me all about what they're binging, then that will be a red flag. I won't want to continue the conversation at that point. :p

Over watching animes for me is a reflagged lol. We ought to watch movies responsibly and not abusing it. Cos over watching is simply like abusing the movie series.

Sincerem said:
Over watching animes for me is a reflagged lol. We ought to watch movies responsibly and not abusing it. Cos over watching is simply like abusing the movie series.

Back