What are some of your red flags when talking to someone that watches anime

Blackangel

are there any?
if they are going on and on about only one particular genre, then that's a red flag for me lol.

I usually have a red flag come up, if the person keeps going on and on about the latest mature, sex related, anime show. Sure, I like to watch mature content every now and then (even in anime), but I don't like talking about it all the time, just because it's available.

Personally, I don't like it when one stresses anything too much, be it anime or something else and I'm definitely not going to do it to anyone too as well since I don't like it.

I have only one friend with whom I share anime related stuffs, and we share literally everything. So no red flag, only green flags. Lol :laugh:

I've never really had an anime based discussion outside of here but my red flag might definitely be hentai n stuff like it

Some other red flags for me in real life are people who randomly throw in Japanese words into their sentences, and they also are the same people who throw in “anime talk” like uwu and stuff like that into their sentences.

Those people usually don’t have a personality outside of “I’m an anime fan”.

Blackrose said:
I also prefer adventure and romance and slice of life
I do watch these two too, but not comes to my fav list. Slice of Life is still better than most of the romantic ones.

Razor1911 said:
I do watch these two too, but not comes to my fav list. Slice of Life is still better than most of the romantic ones.

I see
It depends on the kind of slice of life for me

Yeah some are seriously a bore and just have no plot or anything.
It's not fair to call it a bore because people worked really hard on it but I think it needed better execution

Blackrose said:
Yeah some are seriously a bore and just have no plot or anything.
It's not fair to call it a bore because people worked really hard on it but I think it needed better execution

Yes I guess so but even if a review is bad and worded properly it might be able to cushion the blow better so to speak

Back