Welcome to this section!

Sebastian said:
how can peeps recognize a thread a shonen ai and shojo ai?
it's not good to use those yaoi and yuri tags there

They could put it in the thread title. [shon-ai] or [shoj-ai].

By the way, isn't this board called shonen/shoujo ai in the first place? That should be the first clue it's shonen/shojo.

MelloLily said:
They could put it in the thread title. [shon-ai] or [shoj-ai].

By the way, isn't this board called shonen/shoujo ai in the first place? That should be the first clue it's shonen/shojo.

[shon-ai] or [shoj-ai] for that we need tags my lady.
to tell which that thread is about xD

MelloLily said:
Personally I feel like those are implied by saying yaoi and yuri. Sometimes, less is more.

I am not going to be active in this section and for now, the tags seem sufficient.
Why do we have adult discussion tag? Are we allowing adult content discussions here, after remaining cool for all this time?

Sebastian said:
You should tag ative mods my lady.
like @MadaraUchiha , @Sindar , @MelloLily , @Star-of-Hope
then you will see the result soon

I already got my answer.
Thank you for that. I will remember it the next time I need answers from a mod.

Rukia said:
I am not going to be active in this section and for now, the tags seem sufficient.
Why do we have adult discussion tag? Are we allowing adult content discussions here, after remaining cool for all this time?

I already got my answer.
Thank you for that. I will remember it the next time I need answers from a mod.

I have no idea to be honest. I would guess no adult context (mentioning animes with adult context is fine, just not talking about the actual things in the anime). But this is my guess on what other admins want. On a side note, if adult talk was allowed, I would think we would hide that on a private board and make sure only ones in it are people 18+. What do you think, @Sindar?

MelloLily said:
I have no idea to be honest. I would guess no adult context (mentioning animes with adult context is fine, just not talking about the actual things in the anime). But this is my guess on what other admins want. On a side note, if adult talk was allowed, I would think we would hide that on a private board and make sure only ones in it are people 18+. What do you think, @Sindar?

That's a good thing. How do you restrict other users who are under 18 from accessing that section?
People are bound to get curious.
Why do we need that here in the first place?

Rukia said:
That's a good thing. How do you restrict other users who are under 18 from accessing that section?
People are bound to get curious.
Why do we need that here in the first place?

That section doesn't exist in the first place. But if it did exist, you lock the board with a password and only allow members who are 18 to have the password. Or make the board so only certain members chosen by staff can access it, so that there is no risk of the password being given out. I don't know if this is possible for MyBB though, but on my forum it is.

People do lie about their ages all the time on internet, passwords would just give an extra blanket.

that would be cool bro.
we are having discussions for anime but not for other things.
why would we need such section here? it's like sullying a good land with something stupid.

Sebastian said:
[shon-ai] or [shoj-ai] for that we need tags my lady.
to tell which that thread is about xD
The past tags were because the area was mistakenly called Yuri and Yaoi.
I don't know if actual yaoi/yuri was added during that time, but if it wasn't I guess renaming the tags should not be a problem. XD

MelloLily said:
That section doesn't exist in the first place. But if it did exist, you lock the board with a password and only allow members who are 18 to have the password. Or make the board so only certain members chosen by staff can access it, so that there is no risk of the password being given out. I don't know if this is possible for MyBB though, but on my forum it is.

It is a good idea. A password protected forum always attracts special attention.
Are you planning to make one? As you are administrator, you must have checked that by now. Is it possible?

Rukia said:
It is a good idea. A password protected forum always attracts special attention.
Are you planning to make one? As you are administrator, you must have checked that by now. Is it possible?

I'm not planning on making one, I don't see the need for it right now.

MelloLily said:
I'm not planning on making one, I don't see the need for it right now.

All the other forums I have been to, have that one.
So, I thought of suggesting one here too.

yaoifangirl said:
isn't it time to remove this as a sticky thread? everyone know what a shonen ai or shoujo ai is

Even thought it's a sticky thread, it's not active. So we will be leaving it as it is, for the time being. Thank you for your understanding

Star_Of_Hope said:
Even thought it's a sticky thread, it's not active. So we will be leaving it as it is, for the time being. Thank you for your understanding

it's offensive for people who like this genre. it's not too much to ask and you have the description for the forum too

yaoifangirl said:
it's offensive for people who like this genre. it's not too much to ask and you have the description for the forum too

I see. We haven't thought of it that way. We will consider this for sure. Give us some time. Thank you.

yaoifangirl said:

Would you mind elaborating how is it offensive to the people who like this genre? What part is offensive? :O

Back