Welcome to this section!

Mansi14

Welcome to the Yaoi/Yuri section :D
For all those who are wondering what is this section is for, here is what I can say

Yuri genre includes all Anime and Manga whose central theme is sexual relationship between two girls in other words girls love (GL) or Lesbian love. Anime and Manga of this genre may contain ecchi contents.
Shoujo Ai is the almost the same as yuri but it doesn't include ecchi contents and is more about the relation and bonds between the girls.

Yaoi genre inlcudes all Anime and Manga whose central theme is a sexual relationship between two boys in other words boys love (BL) or Gay love. Anime and Manga of this genre may include ecchi contents.
Shounen Ai is again the same as yaoi without ecchi contents and focuses more on the bond of the couple.

So if you are into yuri or yaoi or maybe just want to try it out without having to look for too much of H stuffs go for Shoujo Ai or Shounen Ai.

You can discuss all about Shounen Ai and Shoujo Ai in this section :D

Now I do get what it means but seems like you made a copy-paste in the yaoi part and it gives the wrong information, mansi.
I hope you will correct that soon enough.

Saber said:
Now I do get what it means but seems like you made a copy-paste in the yaoi part and it gives the wrong information, mansi.
I hope you will correct that soon enough.

I apologize for that mistake :bow:
I have corrected it. Thank you for telling me @Saber

Mansi14 said:
I apologize for that mistake :bow:
I have corrected it. Thank you for telling me @Saber

You don't have to apologize.
I am just trying to help you in gathering correct information.

Might I suggest adjusting the thread title now that the section was renamed? Maybe dropping the yaoi/yuri and swapping it for "this", as in "Welcome to this section."

It's a good description.
Are there any moderators who know anything about this?
Do you monitor this section frequently? :cheers:

Kaynil said:
Might I suggest adjusting the thread title now that the section was renamed? Maybe dropping the yaoi/yuri and swapping it for "this", as in "Welcome to this section."
Thank you for reminding me :D
Changed it :)

KuranKaname said:
It's a good description.
Are there any moderators who know anything about this?
Do you monitor this section frequently? :cheers:
Other than myself, other staff aren't much into shounen ai or shoujo ai.
I try to post here whenever I can :D

Mansi14 said:
Thank you for reminding me :D
Changed it :)

Other than myself, other staff aren't much into shounen ai or shoujo ai.
I try to post here whenever I can :D

As it is a NSFW talk section, it needs constant moderation.

It's a good description.
Why don't you add tags like shonen-ai and shojo-ai too?

Rukia said:
It's a good description.
Why don't you add tags like shonen-ai and shojo-ai too?

Personally I feel like those are implied by saying yaoi and yuri. Sometimes, less is more.

When you click 'create thread' button, next to 'Thread Subject', you'll see a drop down menu, and under that, you'll have Yaoi, Yuri and Spoiler...... I think these are referred to as tags.......

@MelloLily
but those things are NSFW works.
it sin't fair for a good thing to come under NSFW my lady.
don't you think rukia's idea is a good one there.

MadaraUchiha said:
When you click 'create thread' button, next to 'Thread Subject', you'll see a drop down menu, and under that, you'll have Yaoi, Yuri and Spoiler...... I think these are referred to as tags.......

MelloLily said:
What Sindar said.

come on my lady.
we have yaoi and yuri tags. why don't you either rename them or make new tags?

ain't that what the whole idea is about?

Sebastian said:
come on my lady.
we have yaoi and yuri tags. why don't you either rename them or make new tags?

ain't that what the whole idea is about?

yaoi and yuri also covers the subections of those things, i.e. shonen-ai and shojou-ai. A general term to cover all.

MelloLily said:
yaoi and yuri also covers the subections of those things, i.e. shonen-ai and shojou-ai. A general term to cover all.

how can peeps recognize a thread a shonen ai and shojo ai?
it's not good to use those yaoi and yuri tags there

Back