We Never Learn

Ace

Manga Name: We Never Learn

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank 38

Chapters: 125

Genres: School Life, Harem, Ecchi

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
Yuiga Nariyuki works hard every day to obtain a full-college scholarship by his High School to support his poor family. His headmaster promises that he'll get it if he full-fills a small condition. He has to tutor two resident female geniuses Furuhashi Fumino (Literature-genius) and her friend Ogata Rizu (Science-genius), so that they can get into their dream-college. The catch is that Fumino wants to major in Science and Rizu wants to major in Literature despite them failing constantly in those subjects.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
I've never been a fan of Harem's but at this point, there are too many mangas out there listed as such. I personally love the character design and development. Learning about the traits of other characters in this manga does not seem as annoying as others with a confusing backstory, Left me wanting more of it's kind.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[/] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation of the reduction of my rating:
N/A

Back