Watamote [WATCH ON YOUR OWN RISK]

Then are be the scene is from some other anime. There are plenty of anime with twisted plots human.

Sindar said:
Maybe, not sure o_O

Did you watch that anime completely human?
I do remember seeing a pool of blood.

Vampire said:
Then are be the scene is from some other anime. There are plenty of anime with twisted plots human.

Did you watch that anime completely human?
I do remember seeing a pool of blood.

I did. I'd believe in what Madara said above.

I saw this anime too and I do think there is lots of blood in that anime.
I think the second art has lots of blood.

Smokey said:
I saw this anime too and I do think there is lots of blood in that anime.
I think the second art has lots of blood.

Not denying that there's a lot of blood in this anime, but, I'm certain that the figures she creates don't have a lot of blood......

MadaraUchiha said:
Not denying that there's a lot of blood in this anime, but, I'm certain that the figures she creates don't have a lot of blood......

Indeed and I would like to emphasize that the crime scenes are difficult to stomach even though there isn't a lot of blood.

Smokey said:
Indeed and I would like to emphasize that the crime scenes are difficult to stomach even though there isn't a lot of blood.

Well, I guess that's why it's rated R-17+.....

MadaraUchiha said:

I don't think anyone follows that age rating when picking an anime to watch.
Personally I don't and if you think psycho pass is gory you shouldn't watch himitsu anime.

God said:
I don't think anyone follows that age rating when picking an anime to watch.
Personally I don't and if you think psycho pass is gory you shouldn't watch himitsu anime.

Well, the meaning of gore is 'blood that has been shed, especially as a result of violence', so, I guess Psycho-Pass fits this category...... But, what you are asking is whether I can stomach it, for which the answer is yes, because, gore doesn't unhinge me..... So, I'm pretty sure I can watch 'Himitsu'......

MadaraUchiha said:

Indeed.
But that isn't stopping the under-aged kids from watching it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, I was 14 when I first watched Death Note......

I didn't know that death note is an old anime.
How old are you now?

ItachiSasuke said:
I didn't know that death note is an old anime.
How old are you now?

Death Note came out in 2006... So, it's not really old.... And, I too am not old...... I'm just 17......

MadaraUchiha said:
Death Note came out in 2006... So, it's not really old.... And, I too am not old...... I'm just 17......

I am 18 and an year older than you.
Then you had watched death note when it's still new.

ItachiSasuke said:
I am 18 and an year older than you.
Then you had watched death note when it's still new.

DN came out in the year 2006..... I watched it at around Dec '12 or Jan '13, so, I wouldn't call it a new anime at that point of time.......

MadaraUchiha said:
DN came out in the year 2006..... I watched it at around Dec '12 or Jan '13, so, I wouldn't call it a new anime at that point of time.......

It is new if you keep in other old anime like naruto, one piece in mind.

ItachiSasuke said:
It is new if you keep in other old anime like naruto, one piece in mind.

Well, if you keep Naruto or One Piece as the reference point for 'old', then, Death Note would come in the middle..... Maybe, anime like One Punch Man can be considered as new......

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, if you keep Naruto or One Piece as the reference point for 'old', then, Death Note would come in the middle..... Maybe, anime like One Punch Man can be considered as new......

I thought one punch man is not that new anymore.
The commotion died and it's old news too.

ItachiSasuke said:
I thought one punch man is not that new anymore.
The commotion died and it's old news too.

I'm talking about age, and not whether it's still relevant or not......

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm talking about age, and not whether it's still relevant or not......

Fine.
You win there but you gotta accept that it is old and now it's no longer popular.

Back