Watamote [WATCH ON YOUR OWN RISK]

ItachiSasuke said:
Fine.
You win there but you gotta accept that it is old and now it's no longer popular.

Well, yes.... I wouldn't say that it's not popular, but, it wasn't able to sustain the momentum or hype created by the anime version, like, say, an anime/manga like Shingeki no Kyojin after the anime version got over..... Shingeki no Kyojin is still going strong, and is almost always in the top 5.....

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, yes.... I wouldn't say that it's not popular, but, it wasn't able to sustain the momentum or hype created by the anime version, like, say, an anime/manga like Shingeki no Kyojin after the anime version got over..... Shingeki no Kyojin is still going strong, and is almost always in the top 5.....

It's no longer the top word out there in the anime world.
It lost it's charm and it will fall before you know it.

ItachiSasuke said:
It's no longer the top word out there in the anime world.
It lost it's charm and it will fall before you know it.

Are you talking about One Punch Man or attack on titan?

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you talking about One Punch Man or attack on titan?

Both of them fits the bill but there I was talking about attack on titan. It used to create a havoc among anime fans, with every episode release but later it lost all it's charm and no one really talks about it.

ItachiSasuke said:
Both of them fits the bill but there I was talking about attack on titan. It used to create a havoc among anime fans, with every episode release but later it lost all it's charm and no one really talks about it.

I didn't know that madara-sepai.
I thought attack on titan was old school. My other friends forgot all about it after the anime ended and I thought that was the end.

ItachiSasuke said:
I didn't know that madara-sepai.
I thought attack on titan was old school. My other friends forgot all about it after the anime ended and I thought that was the end.

Precisely.... If you have a successful anime adaptation that's airing, more people would talk about it.... I think its popularity would get restored when the second season starts airing.....

i don't really see what's so bad about watamote

is it because of the "hey i know a guy like that!" moments? is it because "that guy" might be ourselves?

Jinjer said:
i don't really see what's so bad about watamote

is it because of the "hey i know a guy like that!" moments? is it because "that guy" might be ourselves?

I might be stupid but I didn't get what you just said senpai. Is watamote good or not?

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, the meaning of gore is 'blood that has been shed, especially as a result of violence', so, I guess Psycho-Pass fits this category...... But, what you are asking is whether I can stomach it, for which the answer is yes, because, gore doesn't unhinge me..... So, I'm pretty sure I can watch 'Himitsu'......

Then watch it only if you are sure that you could take gore. In this anime they get information him a dead person brain and you could imagine the rest

God said:
Then watch it only if you are sure that you could take gore. In this anime they get information him a dead person brain and you could imagine the rest

I watched a few episodes of it, but it was a bit too predictable and repetitive so I put it on-hold for now.

MadaraUchiha said:
I watched a few episodes of it, but it was a bit too predictable and repetitive so I put it on-hold for now.
I have watched too the last episode but I get where you are coming from. Are two cases, I feel like it's not going anywhere but it's not pedictable for me

Back