Vinland Saga

Ace

0379c3bf9f96e217705fb86c17a9b04a.jpg

66ea0b801991c0cb8d689cc32f857d9a.jpg

29cdaadbd6af2bd1e9b6bd2a77078bd2.png

[/align]

Looks interesting. It's rare to see historical manga these days. I will add it to my list for now.
Thanks for sharing this Ace

Usually these types of manga tend to be rather interesting to read. I'll keep it in mind and does this have a anime yet?

How many chapters are there in this manga? If the count is less than 100, I will read this for sure

KuranKaname said:
How many chapters are there in this manga? If the count is less than 100, I will read this for sure

I forgot to add that in the post it's at 147

Ace said:
I forgot to add that in the post it's at 147

That's a long anime and it's Soo ongoing. I would never be able to complete it so I won't pick it up

KuranKaname said:
That's a long anime and it's Soo ongoing. I would never be able to complete it so I won't pick it up

It's a manga I. Can't remember if. It's an anime or not sorry

Ace said:
It's a manga I. Can't remember if. It's an anime or not sorry

Don't you watch anime at all? Anime covers more story and it's detailed and you don't have to use your fingers for scrolling so many times or navigate between chapters.

KuranKaname said:
Don't you watch anime at all? Anime covers more story and it's detailed and you don't have to use your fingers for scrolling so many times or navigate between chapters.

i find the anime is less detailed than the manga, i prefer reading.

Ace said:
i find the anime is less detailed than the manga, i prefer reading.

Anime got more details than manga. Did you watch any anime with poor art less details?

Back