Uzumaki

Silver_Fox

Banned
Another horror manga

This manga is about supranatural thing that happened on Kurozu city in Japan. The main protagonist for this series is Kirie and Shuichi, but nothing much to say about them because of this series too focused on the scenario/story, and they are just normal people like most of us

As usual from Junji Ito, some of the stories are scary and some are not silly, some other are disturbing. But anyway.. generally Uzumaki is a good read and entertaining

And as usual again this series is recommended if you love horror genre

i really thought you were talking about naruto.
but this is so different from what i have thought. i will probably read it later

Blackangel said:
i really thought you were talking about naruto.
but this is so different from what i have thought. i will probably read it later

Um.. well no, haha.. the title is really Uzumaki

Demon_skeith said:
I'm not big on horror, though does it have a good plot or characters to it?

Uzumaki have a good plot actually, the idea is unique and big, it's about mystery of spiral. Story progressed neatly as every chapters moving, like i said some are scary, some are silly and there are disturbing scenes every now and then, character wise it's not something special, no one have strong or impressive personality

Compared to Tomie this series have actual story, i mean there is beginning and the end while Tomie is total cliff hanger haha..

Back