Uh....just something (_ _)/

I didn't expect to hear such voice man. Don't get me wrong but it's different from what I imagined.

Unless you interact with the audience, you won't be able to get views. Everyone is creating a channel and is trying to promote it. It's better for you to say your views while facing the camera.

It's common but probably not where you live.
If you want to become popular, you need to show yourself @Claraviolet
Huh? Well...uh -.-"
I am an introvert and I can't really do that...even if I really want to.
Unless you interact with the audience, you won't be able to get views. Everyone is creating a channel and is trying to promote it. It's better for you to say your views while facing the camera.
Well, may be but ...you can do that only when you feel confident kiddo.

Huh? Well...uh -.-"
I am an introvert and I can't really do that...even if I really want to.

Well, may be but ...you can do that only when you feel confident kiddo.
Then you just have to gain confidence. It's not easy to build up but if you can do one video, the rest of the videos will become a lot easier than you think.

Then you just have to gain confidence. It's not easy to build up but if you can do one video, the rest of the videos will become a lot easier than you think.
Um....it's kinda hard to explain. I don't feel confident about the way I look and I don't have super unique ideas to make creative content and I don't think it will ever become popular. So, I don't see the point of doing it except for fun -.-"

Um....it's kinda hard to explain. I don't feel confident about the way I look and I don't have super unique ideas to make creative content and I don't think it will ever become popular. So, I don't see the point of doing it except for fun -.-"
I am confused about your look. What's there to not to feel confident? If you are really camera shy, you can try unboxing videos, reviews, comparison lists, movie or drama clip reactions.

I am confused about your look. What's there to not to feel confident? If you are really camera shy, you can try unboxing videos, reviews, comparison lists, movie or drama clip reactions.
Well, like most of the south Indians, I am brown. Well, I am short (_ _)/ and I have gained weight thanks to the work from home. As for reviews and such -.-" it's just too much trouble.

Well, like most of the south Indians, I am brown. Well, I am short (_ _)/ and I have gained weight thanks to the work from home. As for reviews and such -.-" it's just too much trouble.
It's fine to not look like a model. Why would you feel bad about your complexion, weight and height? As long as you got the creative content, it doesn't matter at the end. Let me tell you something. I was close to my neighbor when I was a kid and she had a blog. It's been over 15 years and I have no idea whether she made a new one or not but the old one has been taken down. She doesn't look like a model and she made the blog to explain what she had gone through and how she gained the confidence. There were many people who made fun of her but she slowly got support as well. It's not always about looks and the people who watch the videos, read content for pretty people are just 10%. If you want to, give it a try.

It's fine to not look like a model. Why would you feel bad about your complexion, weight and height? As long as you got the creative content, it doesn't matter at the end. Let me tell you something. I was close to my neighbor when I was a kid and she had a blog. It's been over 15 years and I have no idea whether she made a new one or not but the old one has been taken down. She doesn't look like a model and she made the blog to explain what she had gone through and how she gained the confidence. There were many people who made fun of her but she slowly got support as well. It's not always about looks and the people who watch the videos, read content for pretty people are just 10%. If you want to, give it a try.
Hahah -.-"
I am introvert too..hmm...thanks Rika. I think I will give it a try.

Back