Twitter vs Facebook ?

I think Facebook is better for keeping in touch with family and friends, and for sharing things with people you are close to.

I think Twitter is better for just posting out random thoughts about things to the world, or for sharing random things you find interesting.

Twitter tends to be a non-personal social media, where everyone can freely interact with one-another without really knowing each other. Whereas Facebook is more intended for people to interact and keep in touch with friends and family - it's a more personal social network.

I am not a fan of both of these social networking platforms. but I use both.
My facebook account is limitted to my friends. But twitter account is mainly used for website promotion. Not used to share personal information via twitter.

Twitter never really caught my attention, for some reason. I don't see what's so interesting about it. Facebook is the social network that I use the most nowadays.

I have yet to step into the world of Twitter and I can't see myself doing so since I'm already familiar and comfortable with Facebook.

I used Twitter for a long time in the past, just to follow many famous people I was a fan of. Nowadays I only use FaceBook because of my friends and my schoolmates or teachers.
But I'm not really a fan of SNS because I hate sharing with those agencies my privacy. That's unfair, in my opinion!

Back