Twitter vs Facebook ?

Raees

Twitter vs Facebook ?

I am more a fan of Facebook because of the live chat feature which twitter doesn't have but most of the celebrities are on twitter that's the only reason Twitter is famous I think.

Which one do you prefer twitter or facebook ?

Definitely facebook here.

Twitter.. I just don't know what to post there, it seems silly to me.
I don't need the world to know that I'm having spaghetti for dinner.

What I like about facebook is that so many people use it, I've been able to find some old friends. Just recently I was contacted on facebook by an old classmate who was organising a class reunion.

They're both two totally different mediums and can't really even be compared. I've been using both for years now and they both have their own purposes for sure.

Twitter, most definitely.
It still allows you your anonymity which is something I really value.
Facebook is very...Stalkable.

Benji said:
They're both two totally different mediums and can't really even be compared. I've been using both for years now and they both have their own purposes for sure.

Agree with this. Facebook is for family and friends whilst twitter is where I can say what I want without fallout and can tweet with people with similar interests easily enough.

I use Both. However, I am like you. I prefer Facebook than Twitter. Facebook make more 'friends' and 'live chat' system. So we can have a private hang out with our friends anytime and anywhere.
Facebook also have games such as ShadowGun Deadzone, Social Wars which I play with my friend. It is a better bonding social network than twitter.

I mainly use twitter to promote my stuff.

NomanProdhan said:
I use both Facebook and Twitter.
I think Facebook is the most popular social site at this moment.

I wouldn't be so sure about that to be honest. Twitter has really surged in popularity in recent times.

I tend to prefer Twitter because it is a nicer platform in my opinion because I find it much easier to use.

Neither really, since I don't care for them. But if I had to pick one, facebook since you can stay in contact with people.

I don't have Facebook or Twitter. I'm not a big fan of any kind of social media sites. The way people contact me is we talk in person, talk on the phone, text on the phone or send personal emails.

Well I am a user of both of the social networks. I find twitter a lot better when it comes to fast communication and instant updates as compare to Facebook. Twitter Trends are its most popular weapon . Facebook has trends but since its an social network made for friends, family and acquaintances so people hardly notice those trends. Facebook Chat is powerful than Twitter' Direct Message as it can support stickers, similies, Voice chat etc. and has a dedicated messenger app on iOS, Android and WP8.1. Facebook has more privacy options as compare to twitter as on Facebook you can share selectively so right people gets the right update
If you are looking for Social blogging go for Twitter (personally for me it is better than FB)
For friends etc. Facebook is better(not best as G+ is better than it)

I use facebook more. It's more popular and it's a good tool to store your pictures. Other sites can delete your pictures without warning. I also message my friends on facebook often.

For keeping up to date with my favourite celebs I tend to use Twitter but when it comes to keeping in contact with friends and family I choose Facebook as I feel it's easier.

They are not comparable as they have different social networks by even functions. facebook is more on detailed ideas while twitter is just for promotion via little declaration!

Back