Tsubasa chronical is a example ofa mediocre anime being carried by godtier soundtrack

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
A song of storm and fire by yuki kajiura is probably the best ost In any anime ever. The anime is old and really cliché but still enjoyable for me.

even fairy tail have a god tier track. only when the story is a tiny bit good, then the anime will go up in the fame. if it's not then you wouldn't see it getting to the top.

This anime did have an epic ost track, sadly the source material is much more epic than how this anime shows it. This series seriously needs a remake and a more faithful adaptation.

Demon_skeith said:
This anime did have an epic ost track, sadly the source material is much more epic than how this anime shows it. This series seriously needs a remake and a more faithful adaptation.

That sucks.:(

SecretWish said:
even fairy tail have a god tier track. only when the story is a tiny bit good, then the anime will go up in the fame. if it's not then you wouldn't see it getting to the top.

I read the plot and Sakura and Syaron from Cardcaptor Sakura are important characters in it apparently, and so I'm curious about it.
As for mediocre anime carried by great music, I'd say Deadman Wonderful(which is bad in my opinion), Sword Art Online series(also composed by Yuki Kajiura), and Nisemonogatari(least favourite in the series along with Hana, not because of the fan-service but because it just wasn't as good as Bake).

MadaraUchiha said:
I read the plot and Sakura and Syaron from Cardcaptor Sakura are important characters in it apparently, and so I'm curious about it.
As for mediocre anime carried by great music, I'd say Deadman Wonderful(which is bad in my opinion), Sword Art Online series(also composed by Yuki Kajiura), and Nisemonogatari(least favourite in the series along with Hana, not because of the fan-service but because it just wasn't as good as Bake).

Bruh I thought hanamonegatari was one of the best. It was different from the others but still so good. Nise was so bad I dropped it I'm in agreement. Deadman wonderland just had a sick opening right? Or did it have good osts too?

BurnsyCEO said:
Bruh I thought hanamonegatari was one of the best. It was different from the others but still so good. Nise was so bad I dropped it I'm in agreement. Deadman wonderland just had a sick opening right? Or did it have good osts too?

Okay calling Hana mediocre is a stretch, it's not as weak as Nise or Neko: Kuro but I still felt like it was just meandering here and there. Though I was happy when best girl Kaiki was back.

That's not bad and I like music a lot. I wouldn't mind if it doesn't have good plot and story.

Back