Travelouge of Succubus

MoonlightShadow

V.I.P. Member
Ah yes.. this is another one from Junji Ito. So what do we get from this series? His usual madness Haha.. first of all, don't get deceived by the title, there's no succubus here Haha..

Okay so basicly this series tell us story about light vs dark, good vs bad, well.. not common for Junji Ito to write something like this. Not the best work of him but i do enjoy it, and this time Mr.Ito combined element of folklore with modern science, this is not common but it works

As usual, there is nothing too special about other thing such as characters.. they are like an actor and actress play according to a script, not a bad thing because this series is focusing on story

Well.. definitely not his best work but still interesting to read, especially if you're a fans of his work

So succubus is in the title but no such thing in the story? Teaser be teaser. Sounds like a fun series though.

Demon_skeith said:
So succubus is in the title but no such thing in the story? Teaser be teaser. Sounds like a fun series though.

Yup, no succubus in the story Haha.. just a pretty girl. Yes it's fun, the author made some good research before writing this series

Hmm, I was thinking about reading it full, but you guys are saying nothing too impressive about the manga, that means I'll simply go for another more enticing.

Sincerem said:
Hmm, I was thinking about reading it full, but you guys are saying nothing too impressive about the manga, that means I'll simply go for another more enticing.

Yes, this one is not that good by Junji Ito's standard

DiamondDust said:
Yes, this one is not that good by Junji Ito's standard
Normally his genre is horror, don't know how come he published this slice of like kinda manga.

Back