Topics month!

smoker said:
I really didn't understand whats this about.can anyone explain me again

You will have to post 100 threads or 250 posts to complete this event(by October 31st)

Prizes:You can have any group promotion you want for 3 three months with hidden mod rights :D

Saint Francis said:
Oh really ? So after 100 posts I can get a different color name?

You should also have 5 reputations.........?Please quote someone so that they will get notified about your reply(not talking about this post, but, about posts you made in other threads).............Also, people will be able to follow the flow of the conversation, if you quote a post.............To quote, press the button that is situated next to the reply button in someone's post............When you place your mouse over that, a message called "Quote this post" will be displayed.........Press that button and select "Quote this post" that is displayed at the bottom of the 'Quick Reply' box and then type your post......Alternatively, you can tag someone to notify them about your post...............To tag someone, use this method:
@[Username]
(Don't miss the square brackets).

Saint Francis said:
Wait, i'm confused. Lol.

Reputations are juz like "LIKES" in facebook...........Except that this forum keeps track of the number of rep's you have...........Can you see the "Most Reputations" in the home page? You need to have 5 rep's and 100 posts to get the first group promotion.....................And my second sentence was about quoting..............

Saint Francis said:
Oh I see. Doe's the promotion happen automatically or .. ?

Yep..................We'll take care of that............And, please do see about the 'quoting a post' part in my original comment...........Want me to post it again?

MadaraUchiha said:
Saint Francis said:

Yep..................We'll take care of that............And, please do see about the 'quoting a post' part in my original comment...........Want me to post it again?
You don't need rep and time anymore madara.It works only with post count now.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Saint Francis said:

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Saint Francis said:

"Her"?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Saint Francis said:

"Clara's" post in the Group Promotions thread..............

"Her"?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Btw, I've made more than 250 posts...........
You can check it if you want............Well, right now, I am in Nami's group...........And, Sanji's and Usopp's groups' colours are irritating..............So, I guess you can give Zoro's group................Or give 6-7 rep's.............But, I prefer the latter.............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
You can check it if you want............Well, right now, I am in Nami's group...........And, Sanji's and Usopp's groups' colours are irritating..............So, I guess you can give Zoro's group................Or give 6-7 rep's.............But, I prefer the latter.............

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Can you give me a day time? And, shall I edit Clara's post in Group Promotions thread? It is cuz it includes number of reputations as one of the requirements for someone to get promoted..........

Back