Topics month!

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I am here to announce the upcoming event of OPF :D

October is going to be called as a "Topics Month For OPF".This is going to be a bit confusing as it is Clara's idea.Just kidding :D

Anyway,we are going to start a competition soon.In that competition,you will have to post "100 topics or threads" or 250 posts" within one month.
There are no losers in this competition.All you have to do is meet that threshold."Posts and threads" in "Forum Games" section will not be taken into consideration.Please take a note of that.

Now,if you meet the above threshold by the end of the month "October" you will receive the next group promotion.(If you are in brook's group,you can receive the next ,franky's group promotion or if you are in franky's group you can receive robin's group promotion and so on)

And you will also receive an award from OPF :D

And if you are the owner of some site or blog,you can have your link displayed in OPF for three months.

Even admins and moderators are allowed to participate in this competition. You can actually feel like detectives with this competition.Because you might seem like a normal user whereas in reality you are an admin or super moderator of the forum :)

We might or might not announce the starting date but by default it is october 1st :D

Let's make this competition a grand success everyone :D

I am in.I am in.I am in :eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy::eek:hmy:

I am going to get that robin group promotion! Dattebayo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lalala::lalala::lalala:

Well, mods have already attained the highest group promotion...............So, we won't be able to have another group promotion................Instead, maybe, you can give those mods/admins who meet the necessary requirements some 25/30 rep's...............

MadaraUchiha said:
Well, mods have already attained the highest group promotion...............So, we won't be able to have another group promotion................Instead, maybe, you can give those mods/admins who meet the necessary requirements some 25/30 rep's...............

That's rep abuse madara :D
We can't do that.Mods/admins can select any of the group promotion :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

That's rep abuse madara :D
We can't do that.Mods/admins can select any of the group promotion :)

It is juz a compensation, not rep abuse.................If I select a group promotion, how can the members know whether I am a mod or not?

MadaraUchiha said:
It is juz a compensation, not rep abuse.................If I select a group promotion, how can the members know whether I am a mod or not?

Well,Only people like clara likes such things.Anyway we will give "6" rep to the winners.Is that okay?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well,Only people like clara likes such things.Anyway we will give "6" rep to the winners.Is that okay?

As far as my post count is concerned, I am actually in Nami's group............But this group requires 75 rep's................So, if I get a group promotion, I'll get Chopper's group, which requires 50 rep's and I only have 32..................So, you must give atleast 12................By the way, I already have made around 130 posts..............

MadaraUchiha said:
As far as my post count is concerned, I am actually in Nami's group............But this group requires 75 rep's................So, if I get a group promotion, I'll get Chopper's group, which requires 50 rep's and I only have 32..................So, you must give atleast 12................By the way, I already have made around 130 posts..............

You got me wrong.You can select whatever group you like regardless of your posts :D
You can even have zoro's group promotion for these three months :D
So choose one group promotion :)

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

You got me wrong.You can select whatever group you like regardless of your posts :D
Can I choose to have my default group promotion, i.e, "Captain".............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

sure.so you don't want a group promotion?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

What is the use?

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

What is the use?
\
Out of the ordinary?

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:

What is the use?
\
Out of the ordinary?
What if someone wants to find a mod? He won't be able to identify us...............

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
What if someone wants to find a mod? He won't be able to identify us...............

They have suggestions and feedback section :D

Seriously-_-..............That is a pathetic way to increase the number of threads..............

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Seriously-_-..............That is a pathetic way to increase the number of threads..............

Well,I was teasing you :(
I am not going to go for any group promotion.The same goes to X-caster,MelloLily,Kamikaze too :D

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

Well,I was teasing you :(
I am not going to go for any group promotion.The same goes to X-caster,MelloLily,Kamikaze too :D

Same here, then.............

Back