Topics month!

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Btw, I've made more than 250 posts...........
You can check it if you want............Well, right now, I am in Nami's group...........And, Sanji's and Usopp's groups' colours are irritating..............So, I guess you can give Zoro's group................Or give 6-7 rep's.............But, I prefer the latter.............

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:

You can check it if you want............Well, right now, I am in Nami's group...........And, Sanji's and Usopp's groups' colours are irritating..............So, I guess you can give Zoro's group................Or give 6-7 rep's.............But, I prefer the latter.............
And, shall I edit Clara's post in group promotions thread? I wanna change it cuz it includes number of reputations as one of the requirements and it can become misleading..........

MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
And, shall I edit Clara's post in group promotions thread? I wanna change it cuz it includes number of reputations as one of the requirements and it can become misleading..........
Sure :)
That would be great and you can remove "number of days" too.

Star_Of_Hope said:
MadaraUchiha said:
Sure :)
That would be great and you can remove "number of days" too.
Okay..........

Back