Top games of 2020

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYtLcN7J1Mw

My list (for most enjoyable) would be 1) Doom Eternal 2) Ghostrunner 3) Persona 4 and 4) Cyberpunk 2077

Nothing really extraordinary came out this year and it was just a year of delays. It least it wasn't a bad year because these were some of the only sources of entertainment we had during lockdown.

Friend lent me his PS4 and I really enjoyed Ghost of Tsushima, Last of Us 2, Miles Morales. I played an hour of Doom Eternal and it was awesome. I'd love to play Ori 2, Ghostrunner and Hades.

I'm a little more of a simulation person, so I really enjoyed MSFS 2020 that came out this year :D

Cumulus said:
I'm a little more of a simulation person, so I really enjoyed MSFS 2020 that came out this year :D
That's cool! What kinda of sim software do you use? My work sell a thing called Sim Racing if you've ever heard of that

I saw you put #4 Cyberpunk2077 did you have any problems playing it with all the glitches. I really wanted to get it but not a huge single player rpg player and people were saying the pitches were so bad it was not enjoyable.

I hardly got to play any games this year, let alone any new ones, since my computer is an old potato that doesn't even have a gpu. That being said, I should have a new one with an awesome cpu and gpu in the very near future. Watched my girlfriend play a lot of Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk over stream, and thought it looked pretty cool, but neither is really my genre. I'm more into rogue-like/lites, strategy, and puzzlers.

HannahCN said:
I hardly got to play any games this year, let alone any new ones, since my computer is an old potato that doesn't even have a gpu. That being said, I should have a new one with an awesome cpu and gpu in the very near future. Watched my girlfriend play a lot of Doom Eternal and Cyberpunk over stream, and thought it looked pretty cool, but neither is really my genre. I'm more into rogue-like/lites, strategy, and puzzlers.

Try Hades.

Dot said:
I saw you put #4 Cyberpunk2077 did you have any problems playing it with all the glitches. I really wanted to get it but not a huge single player rpg player and people were saying the pitches were so bad it was not enjoyable.

HannahCN said:
Yeah, had it recommended already. Current potato of a computer can't run it, but it's on my wishlist.

Yours is probably better than mine so you can take solace in that at least.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yours is probably better than mine so you can take solace in that at least.

I'd recommend not getting it on PS5. There's frequent crashing there(one every hour).

True, apparently there's a lot of 2077 issues on console, though from what I've heard, it's not as bad as it's been made out to be.

HannahCN said:
True, apparently there's a lot of 2077 issues on console, though from what I've heard, it's not as bad as it's been made out to be.

Nah. On PS4 and Xbox One it runs at 720P15FPS. There's a reason why Microsoft and Sony are issuing blanket refunds for digital purchases and Sony even pulled it from their digital stores, which never happened to Avengers or Anthem or Fallout 76. And physical retailers offered refunds too. The big problem was that they intentionally hid how the game ran on base consoles.

Back