Tomie

Silver_Fox

Banned
Tomie is a horror/supranatural manga. The story is about.. Tomie! Tomie is somekind of demon or strange creature but appear as beautiful human girl.

Tomie have special power, she can regenerate and multiply herself, but her most fearsome power is her charm. She can charmed guy or girl (but she prefer guy) into losing their mind, she can gradually or instantly charm them with her terrifying charisma.

This manga is collection of story of Tomies on different occasion, place and time. But Tomie always the same, every Tomie is a gold digger, have smug attitude who likes to insult, ridicule and laugh at people's suffering, haha.. what a bitch. She also very seductive, she have no bounds she seduce from boys to old man.

Well the art in this manga is not that good, but reading Tomie's 'adventure' is pretty entertaining.

Blackrose said:
This chick sounds pretty crazy and I bet her backstory would be interesting, right?

Haha.. no back story, Tomie is just Tomie, no one know what or where she come from
This girl is unbelieveable, you'll find her often laughing happily at inappropriate things, but oh well.. she's cute

Poseidon said:
Haha.. no back story, Tomie is just Tomie, no one know what or where she come from
This girl is unbelieveable, you'll find her often laughing happily at inappropriate things, but oh well.. she's cute

Hmmm well then that's a part of the movie that's missing lol
wow that sounds like me lmao

she sounds crazy.
how can she be a gold digger and a main protagonist at the same time. this is crazy

This Tomie laugh at people who get hurt or broken heart. Oh my.. i don't know you're like this Rose

Blackangel said:
she sounds crazy.
how can she be a gold digger and a main protagonist at the same time. this is crazy

Well anything possible haha..

you are right.
even yagami light is crazy enough to do anything and he is still the main protagonist of death note

Blackangel said:
you are right.
even yagami light is crazy enough to do anything and he is still the main protagonist of death note

I like characters like them, the concept is out of the box. They have different personality than the usual main protagonist in the other series

Poseidon said:
I like characters like them, the concept is out of the box. They have different personality than the usual main protagonist in the other series
even when they are still evil?
i am curious about them but i don't like them like i like other characters

Back