The Promised Neverland (Yakusoku no Neverland) episode 8

Risk

Pretty good episode we got to see it progress a little more instead of the typical episodes which just seem to be answering questions. It will be interesting to see what sister krone left behind for the kids to find and now that she is gone and it looks like Isabella will be cracking down on keeping the kids from escaping. Only a few episodes left so it will be interesting to see where it leaves off.

Best episode since episode 1. There were a lot of moms being shown so it seems like there's quite a few farms. Also that flower seems to be what the demons want which bloom when it absorbs the blood of a corpse.

Yeah I had the same thought about the flower does it do something to the body or is a human required to grow this flower that they want.

I haven't watched the last two episodes but I never thought sister krone would be leaving so soon.
If anything, I thought she would be there with that children till the end

Star_Of_Hope said:
I haven't watched the last two episodes but I never thought sister krone would be leaving so soon.
If anything, I thought she would be there with that children till the end

You probably shouldn't read this thread if you haven't seen it but I guess you don't mind spoilers then.

Better than all the previous episodes for sure, this one had actual stakes and twists and turns. They are pretty much rekt right now so I'm curious about how they are gonna dig themselves out of this hole.

i hated when sister krone died.
she did everything she could and she went down a wrong path but still, she doesn't deserve to die like that.

Back