The next Mass effect - Teaser

Burnsy

V.I.P. Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lg-Ctg6k_Ao
A sequel to the original trilogy. It looks like they decided to put the Andromeda storyline on ice and decided to advance whatever happened after ME3. I hope this is a few centuries after the trilogy so that we can get a completely new storyline. 
But I still am not nearly as excited about this as I was about Andromeda because what made Andromeda a disappointment will still almost certainly be in this too. To be fair it was still a decent game and if you have lowish expectations of a story it would have been a fine purchase. 
So I am only keeping any expectations at a "Good space exploration action rpg" and nothing more.

The only new news is this probably continues Shepard's Universe. I don't know why they announced the game already and expected us to get excited.

12t41ukx09y71.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

New teaser. And looks it it will have shepard and the gang again. I don't know if I should be excited yet but it will be nice to see the characters with today's graphics.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

New teaser. And looks it it will have shepard and the gang again. I don't know if I should be excited yet but it will be nice to see the characters with today's graphics.
it always amazes me just how much a have could actually take to get developed fully

Back