The My Anime Forum Facebook Page

Blackangel said:
like it demon
and we are trying to promote it soon and we should use a lot of likes for the page
I have some pics i wanna post on it meme wise that i can share into groups. I'm going to do news as well. It should be ready very soon

Rinko said:
It's a nice way to promote our website.
I am looking forward to these memes
I'll start posting them. I have very basic ones at the moment but i'm going to research and see what's funny at the moment and make my own

Done a few posts over the weekend. They reached between 200-600 people each but not many people liking the page which is a shame. But we will row

CryingClown said:
Lol i saw Goku and Picollo Sr.
Haha! Yeah i had that one saved for a while. I tried sharing one into a group an they said it was "lewd" but i didn't see an issue

gemxtria said:
Done a few posts over the weekend. They reached between 200-600 people each but not many people liking the page which is a shame. But we will row

Don't worry and it's a slow process
We will get there in time and you can try to advertise on onepieceforum.net Facebook page as well. Angel told me that it belongs to Claraviolet

Rinko said:
Don't worry and it's a slow process
We will get there in time and you can try to advertise on onepieceforum.net Facebook page as well. Angel told me that it belongs to Claraviolet
Yeah the onepieceforum facebook page shared it. I just need to post better things i guess haha

gemxtria said:
Yeah the onepieceforum facebook page shared it. I just need to post better things i guess haha

you can keep sharing every week gem
that page got more likes than the current page and those folks will come to this one

Blackangel said:
you can keep sharing every week gem
that page got more likes than the current page and those folks will come to this one
I'll just have to get Claraviolet to do it :D

Blackangel said:
that's true
but that clarie is not at all active these days and i haven't seen her today at all
I think star said she was busy with work so she'll hardly be here

gemxtria said:
I think star said she was busy with work so she'll hardly be here

i must have missed it
and poor clarie she told me she is working too hard and her company isn't paying enough
may be i should recruit her in our diner.

I will be making this a sticky thread.
If you would like to add this topic to the announcements bar, do let us know.

Back