The My Anime Forum Facebook Page

[quote="Burnsy" pid='228118' dateline='1605822104']
I am making another background and I think it would look better on the top of it.
[/quote]

That would be awesome. I just threw that cover photo together dead quick but I’m up for having something better!

Burnsy said:
I am making another background and I think it would look better on the top of it.

that's great
gem is working hard to make our website popular and get more members here

[quote="Blackangel" pid='228138' dateline='1605853213']

that's great
gem is working hard to make our website popular and get more members here
[/quote]

I’m trying. I’ll just need to wait until I’m happy to say the page is ready and then I can get on with it properly. I’ve already made some memes haha!

[quote="gemxtria" pid='228173' dateline='1605856757']

I’m trying. I’ll just need to wait until I’m happy to say the page is ready and then I can get on with it properly. I’ve already made some memes haha!
[/quote]

that's cool lol
you are like the representative of maf here. i an so proud of you gem

gemxtria said:
I'll keep up to date with news as well. Keep the page alive

that's cool
did you contact star or clarie about anymore plans for this? let me know if you need any help

Blackangel said:
that's cool
did you contact star or clarie about anymore plans for this? let me know if you need any help
I think i just might need a dedicated designer but other than that it might be okay. I just need to be able to post things throughout the day and post it into anime groups

gemxtria said:
I think i just might need a dedicated designer but other than that it might be okay. I just need to be able to post things throughout the day and post it into anime groups

that's cool
just don't ditch me here please. remember i put in a good word for you and please help me in meeting those goals. lol

Blackangel said:
that's cool
just don't ditch me here please. remember i put in a good word for you and please help me in meeting those goals. lol
Never! I enjoy talking to everyone so i couldn't do that

When everything is in order, let Claraviolet know about it.
She will include the link in the theme templates.

Blackangel said:
that's good to know
and that glowing color looks very good on you.
It'll take some getting used to! I keep forgetting it's me on the home page haha!

Star_Of_Hope said:
When everything is in order, let Claraviolet know about it.
She will include the link in the theme templates.
No problem! i'll get it done as soon as i can

Back