The Breaker: New Waves

Ace

Manga Name: The Breaker: New Waves

Source: Manga Rock

Ranking: Rank 233

Chapters: 203

Genres: Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Romance, School Life, Drama

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description:
After his master, Goomoonryong, destroys his ki-center, Shioon decides to leave the world of Murim for a normal life. But as the person who holds the Phoenix Medallion of the Sunwoo Clan, and the only disciple of the infamous Goomoonryong, the Murim world will not let Shioon leave so easily...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal Opinion:
Romance and Drama, 2 Genre's i'm not a huge fan of but i do like to try different things still, they did a bit better in terms of comedy in this continuation of The Breaker the ending was a bit lackluster.

Ranking: [X] Means it checks the box [/] Doesn't completely satisfy [?] not sure

Personal Ranking: 10/10
[x] Manga complete?
[X] Great Art?
[X] Stunning story-line?
[X] Fantastic Character design?

Explanation on the reduction of my rating:
N/A​

A sequel that's really long.
Now, it is scaring a me a bit. It will take me forever to complete it now, if I were to pick it up.

Star_Of_Hope said:
A sequel that's really long.
Now, it is scaring a me a bit. It will take me forever to complete it now, if I were to pick it up.

if you were to read The Breaker but not this one you'd miss out on alot but so i suggest both but both are good in their own regards.

Ace said:
if you were to read The Breaker but not this one you'd miss out on alot but so i suggest both but both are good in their own regards.
I see.
Thank you Ace. I will add this manga to my list for now.

Back