tech good/bad?

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Do you believe that nowadays the way in which parents are spoiling their kids and letting them have phones and stuff from young ages like 10 and up is good or bad?

It's kinda hard and there has always been something like this if years ago it was a game everyone played or a new toy and at some point it could be spoiling but if you don't get it for them it is basically social suicide, when they're the only one left out because they don't have the newest thing.

Risk said:
It's kinda hard and there has always been something like this if years ago it was a game everyone played or a new toy and at some point it could be spoiling but if you don't get it for them it is basically social suicide, when they're the only one left out because they don't have the newest thing.

I guess what you are saying is right but I really don't think I will be spoiling my kid in that way..I grew up just fine without all those everything everyone had and I don't want them being brats

Pretty much, I grew up in the 90s where you still had a good balance of stuff, these days its all technology or nothing which I think can be negative.

Phones aren't expensive and it's way more useful than it's cost when it comes to staying in touch and in emergencies.

Demon_skeith said:
Pretty much, I grew up in the 90s where you still had a good balance of stuff, these days its all technology or nothing which I think can be negative.

BurnsyCEO said:
Phones aren't expensive and it's way more useful than it's cost when it comes to staying in touch and in emergencies.

Phones here are pretty expensive though. I get the communication thing but at 10 years old where could a kid be going to need that. Any responsible parent in this day and age would not allow a ten year old kid to do as they please. My opinion

blackrose said:

Phones here are pretty expensive though. I get the communication thing but at 10 years old where could a kid be going to need that. Any responsible parent in this day and age would not allow a ten year old kid to do as they please. My opinion

Well, it depends on how it is being used.
If the kids know better , then they wouldn't get addicted to tech. If not, then the parents should look after them a bit longer.

Back