Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Even I am busy watching Magi.
So, may be after that, I can add it to my list.

Sindar said:
I can ran (if you you are asking whether or not I have a disability, then no, I don't :p ), and I never tried to take down a person in a for real fight, so can't answer that question =)

Do you know any martial arts? Or you thin?
If you have such good qualities, then you can become a protector.

I don't want to rely on people who are inactive.
i don't mind if it's just one or two people who give their opinions here.

Testaccount said:
Do you know any martial arts? Or you thin?
If you have such good qualities, then you can become a protector.

If you are testing me to see if I am physically fit to work as a policeman, then I can just answer you that no, in my opinion I am not =)

Rukia said:
I don't want to rely on people who are inactive.
i don't mind if it's just one or two people who give their opinions here.

I see. I'll be waiting to hear your impression of that anime.

Sindar said:
If you are testing me to see if I am physically fit to work as a policeman, then I can just answer you that no, in my opinion I am not =)

may be you are underestimating yourself.
you need physical health and mental health to work as a decent police officer.
as you are already decent in your manners, this troll is just checking your physical condition.
you will make a great officer.

Testaccount said:
may be you are underestimating yourself.
you need physical health and mental health to work as a decent police officer.
as you are already decent in your manners, this troll is just checking your physical condition.
you will make a great officer.

What troll? :p

Nah, I don't think I would make a good officer, cause I am not particularly interested in the job. I kinda like my current occupation better =)

Sindar said:
What troll? :p

Nah, I don't think I would make a good officer, cause I am not particularly interested in the job. Kinda like my current occupation better =)

I am a troll. you don't think I have what it takes to become a troll?
what is your current occupation?
Aren't you a student?

Sindar said:

I will watch it after completing the present anime.
I have three anime on my plate.

I thought this was an ecchi anime since the name says "Everything will become F" and as you already know, japanese people use letters for the breasts cups.
A Cup is the smaller one, F Cup is the bigger one. I thought, I need to watch to this :D I like oppai so much, after all ahahaha

Daexto95 said:
I thought this was an ecchi anime since the name says "Everything will become F" and as you already know, japanese people use letters for the breasts cups.
A Cup is the smaller one, F Cup is the bigger one. I thought, I need to watch to this :D I like oppai so much, after all ahahaha

That's how the title translates? o_O

Back