Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Sindar

I am looking at the current season, and so far I like this one show - Subete ga F ni Naru. It seems to be a crime drama (or at least I hoe that is what it is going to be). I like the trailer too. What do you think?

Here is show description: link

[video=youtube]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Looks quite interesting.
Solving a murder by themselves could be quite interesting.

Am I wrong but are you into mysteries related to murder sindar?

Saber said:
Looks quite interesting.
Solving a murder by themselves could be quite interesting.

Am I wrong but are you into mysteries related to murder sindar?

Hmm. I don't know =) I like crime novels/shows. Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors. I like trying to put together the evidences and solve the case before the book's detective does it. But don't specifically seek murder books or shows, I think it just happens that a lot of them agree with my tastes.

Sindar said:
Hmm. I don't know =) I like crime novels/shows. Agatha Christie is one of my favorite authors. I like trying to put together the evidences and solve the case before the book's detective does it. But don't specifically seek murder books or shows, I think it just happens that a lot of them agree with my tastes.
Did you ever considered becoming a detective, sindar?

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:
Did you ever considered becoming a detective, sindar?

No I didn't xD

Star_Of_Hope said:
Sindar said:
No I didn't xD

It would suit you though :D
If you can digest gruesome environment and murder places that is.

I doubt it. I would mean working as a policeman, which I'm pretty sure is not my thing =)

Sindar said:
I doubt it. I would mean working as a policeman, which I'm pretty sure is not my thing =)
Are you afraid of the responsibilities or are you afraid of the crimes?
Which one is it that you fear?

Testaccount said:
Are you afraid of the responsibilities or are you afraid of the crimes?
Which one is it that you fear?

I don't find the job appealing, that's all :p I am not saying that I am all tough; I bet I would have had second thoughts if I were considering the dangers that come with police work. But that is not the reason I say 'it is not my thing' =)

Sindar said:
I don't find the job appealing, that's all :p I am not saying that I am all tough; I bet I would have had second thoughts if I were considering the dangers that come with police work. But that is not the reason I say 'it is not my thing' =)

Can you answer somethings?
Are you tall? Are you heavy? Do you exercise everyday?

Testaccount said:
Can you answer somethings?
Are you tall? Are you heavy? Do you exercise everyday?

No, I am short, with about right weight for my height. I try to exercise regularly, but usually I would have a few weeks long gaps here and there.

Sindar said:
No, I am short, with about right weight for my height. I try to exercise regularly, but usually I would have a few weeks long gaps here and there.

Can you run? Can you take down a person who is heavier and more muscular than you?

Testaccount said:
Can you run? Can you take down a person who is heavier and more muscular than you?

I can ran (if you you are asking whether or not I have a disability, then no, I don't :p ), and I never tried to take down a person in a for real fight, so can't answer that question =)

Looks like a mystery anime.
Most of the stories are like that where people end up solving the murderer mystery in a die situation.
I wonder if it's the same.

Rukia said:
Looks like a mystery anime.
Most of the stories are like that where people end up solving the murderer mystery in a die situation.
I wonder if it's the same.

I haven't watched it yet, but I got an impression that it would be just one big mystery that would be solving the whole season.

Sindar said:
I haven't watched it yet, but I got an impression that it would be just one big mystery that would be solving the whole season.

Are you planning to watch it?
If it is unique then I might consider watching that anime too.

Back