Stop this sound season 2

then i will be sure to check it out
i am finally catching up with one piece and madoka and stop this sound are the next in my list

Blackangel said:
then i will be sure to check it out
i am finally catching up with one piece and madoka and stop this sound are the next in my list

I have noticed all your posts about one piece..I haven't checked it out yet so I'm sorry I can't respond to them

Blackrose said:
I have noticed all your posts about one piece..I haven't checked it out yet so I'm sorry I can't respond to them
that's alright
i know you don't want one piece. have you finally started with the summit manga?

Blackangel said:
i am really glad to hear that.
it's a manga which made me laugh a lot and i wanted to share it with you

I'm so happy that you have shared it with me..it's really fun

Blackrose said:
I'm so happy that you have shared it with me..it's really fun
good to know that
read kyou kara ore wa despite the art, and you will love it. it makes me crack up in every chapter

How many episode are there in "stop this sound season 1 and season 2?

If you know where to watch this one, you can share the link to me, thanks.

Sincerem said:
Thanks @blackrose for the information you shared to me. Now I've gotten how many episode in that anime movie. I went through the video link you sent, I didn't get to watch it cos of low mobile data. I'll sub and watch it later.

oh I see
Hope that you get to watch it
No problem..happy to help :)

Blackrose said:
oh I see
Hope that you get to watch it
No problem..happy to help :)
Yes, I'll get to watch it when I've finished with my daily activities. The weekend will serve for entertainment, and anime movies will be part of my fun time.

Sincerem said:
Yes, I'll get to watch it when I've finished with my daily activities. The weekend will serve for entertainment, and anime movies will be part of my fun time.

that's great..enjoy

Back