Stop this sound season 2

Blackrose

V.I.P. Member
Not sure how long now but there is finally a season 2 for this. I really liked season 1 so I'm pretty excited to watch this. 
@blackangel  did you ever get to checking this out?

It was alright season 1 was better but there's a hot trash episode towards the end that has some of the worst animation I've seen recently.

Demon_skeith said:
never heard of the series, what is it about?

It's about a high school music club and their trials..it's really nice and kinda intense at times. Season 2 isn't looking as great as the first but it's good and I'm enjoying it nonetheless

MadaraUchiha said:
It was alright season 1 was better but there's a hot trash episode towards the end that has some of the worst animation I've seen recently.

I see. Which episode is it? I will keep it in mind when watching. The story is pretty good though..I'm loving every minute of it. .only complaint so far is that there's way to much crying

Blackrose said:
It's about a high school music club and their trials..it's really nice and kinda intense at times. Season 2 isn't looking as great as the first but it's good and I'm enjoying it nonetheless

I see. Which episode is it? I will keep it in mind when watching. The story is pretty good though..I'm loving every minute of it. .only complaint so far is that there's way to much crying

Yeah it's alright I sorta liked.
And it's the episode that features Kazusa's backstory.

Blackangel said:
unfortunately no.
i don't remember the title. what's it about?

It was a recommendation by Sase a while ago..it's about a koto club in highschool

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah it's alright I sorta liked.
And it's the episode that features Kazusa's backstory.

I see cool
Will keep it in mind when I get to it

@madarauchiha I have watched all 11 episodes but didn't find any to be trash. I liked them all and they each had there own special meaning in my opinion.
It kinda sucks though that the last episode for tenkyu isn't published...man I'm really pissed for that

Blackrose said:
It was a recommendation by Sase a while ago..it's about a koto club in highschool

I see cool
Will keep it in mind when I get to it

what's a koto club?
i don't understand it.

Blackrose said:
I have watched all 11 episodes but didn't find any to be trash. I liked them all and they each had there own special meaning in my opinion.
It kinda sucks though that the last episode for tenkyu isn't published...man I'm really pissed for that

You probably weren't paying attention.
As for dubs it's still on-going probably so they'll be out in the next two weeks.

Blackangel said:
then you finally got some free time to watch anime.
that's great to know. what else have you watched?

Actually I have only watched stop this sound..haven't watched anything else

[quote="Blackrose" pid='176653' dateline='1579188779']

There wasn't anything that was indepth with Kazuka's past though but ok, I could have missed it 
Thanks but I already watched the subbed version last night
[/quote]

I never talked about the story. The production was shit.

Blackrose said:
Ohhhh I see my bad
I don't know that much but it was normal to me
you got your own opinion blackrose
you don't have to feel bad about it and even i don't care about the production company.

Blackangel said:
you got your own opinion blackrose
you don't have to feel bad about it and even i don't care about the production company.

I was never talking about the production company, I was talking about the animation. Also saying you don't care at all is entitled as hell.

i get it now.
yes he was referring to the animation and now i understand. i want to know more about the story and i usually don't see who made it.

Back