Steins Gate

Esmee

I don't know how many of you have seen this scifi anime. It was a good story and also for a time travel like topic it pretty much had a good topic too. Though I didn't like it's next series in the installment. But the steins gates basic premise and the characters were good enough. 

Have you seen this anime?

A lot of people here have watched it. It's in my top 5 for sure. One of the few shows that does both character-driven and narrative-driven storytelling really well. I didn't like Steins Gate 0 either.

you'll be surprised how quickly you get pulled into this, if not I do suggest sticking around as its plot twists are rather good.

I think the sequel in which she is shown to be dead kind of put things away for me. I mean why add character as lead and then kill it to keep it as supporting while story goes nowhere.

Esmee said:
I think the sequel in which she is shown to be dead kind of put things away for me. I mean why add character as lead and then kill it to keep it as supporting while story goes nowhere.

The story does goes somewhere, a bit slow and very mentally breaking if you understand everything going on.

Back