Steins;Gate 0 Episode 4 Discussion

Risk

I didn't quite remember what happened at the end of the last episode and the beginning of this one caught me by surprise although we were quickly assured that it was only a dream. The scene with Kagari Shiina and Suzuha confused me if it was a flash back or another world line and the end scene where Daru invites over Moeka is interesting, is it the same one from last season or a different version of here in this other timeline? Mostly questions for this episode, maybe one of you could help me understand more or else I guess we are waiting for the next episode for my questions to be answered. Also the OP and EDs are growing on me, nothing can beat the first ones though.

It's more like a vision. Okabe knows it when there's a switch in world line, after all. It may be a different world line, for all we know.
And, about Moeka, I was waiting for her to come, but not sure which version she is. I mean, she's sort of a maniac in almost every world line, so something bad's about to happen, that's for sure.
The OP and ED are growing on me as well. I really, really like the ED a lot. It kinda reminds of the songs that are used in James Bond movies when the opening credits roll.
However, Hacking to the Gate, an OP from the original is still my favourite. It's exceedingly amazing.

Any idea why she took her time machine to those previous dates? 1998 and another one before which I don't remember... Also I dunno how you can lose someone when you have a freakin time machine.

BurnsyCEO said:
Any idea why she took her time machine to those previous dates? 1998 and another one before which I don't remember... Also I dunno how you can lose someone when you have a freakin time machine.

She went to 1975 to collect that IBN machine. Not sure about 1998.
It was mentioned that the machine didn't have a lot of battery left.

MadaraUchiha said:
She went to 1975 to collect that IBN machine. Not sure about 1998.
It was mentioned that the machine didn't have a lot of battery left.

Do you think we will see more of what happened in that scene where she had the gun pointed at her?

Risk said:
Do you think we will see more of what happened in that scene where she had the gun pointed at her?

I don't think I remember any scene with Suzuha having a gun pointed at her. Can you help here?

MadaraUchiha said:
I don't think I remember any scene with Suzuha having a gun pointed at her. Can you help here?

Don't you remember this part?

yvX0AGZ.jpg

eY7cM0Q.jpg

Risk said:
Don't you remember this part?

yvX0AGZ.jpg

eY7cM0Q.jpg

Oh, the girl, eh? I completely forgot about her. The flashback portion is fractured so yes, we will be seeing more of that in the coming episodes. Doesn't she remind you of Kurisu, though in some ways? Her face, hair, eyes.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, the girl, eh? I completely forgot about her. The flashback portion is fractured so yes, we will be seeing more of that in the coming episodes. Doesn't she remind you of Kurisu, though in some ways? Her face, hair, eyes.

Yeah it does, that's why I was confused because I don't think we have seen this character before have we?

Back