Steins;Gate 0 Episode 11 Discussion

Risk

Well it has been a while since the last sg 0 thread has been made probably because its been slow for a big but this episode has been pretty action packed. My theory is that yuki was apart of the group which tried to take the laptop because if you remember one of them got their hands hurt and then later one of the characters asked yuki what happened to her hand or i forget her name but the lady on the plane looks like she was hiding something. Pretty decent episode all up what do you all think?

i didn't watch this far. i never thought yuki could be a opponent and could be working for someone else. i will binge watch the rest of the episodes

SecretWish said:
i didn't watch this far. i never thought yuki could be a opponent and could be working for someone else. i will binge watch the rest of the episodes

Well it may not be her but possibly the lady on the plane since they didn't make it very subtle.

I've been slacking off on watching this but I've caught up now. That part with the yuri woman being a bad guy is pretty crazy but I went back and watched that part and it makes sense. It makes no sense though, i don't even know who she is or why she'd do it.

Back