Spongebob!!!

X-Caster said:
This is the worst one I've ever seen. @[smoker] [Albert Newton] @[Star_Of_Hope] @[Shaurya]

I've never watched it and I don't intend to watch it either.

Shaurya said:
X-Caster said:
This is the worst one I've ever seen. @[smoker] [Albert Newton] @[Star_Of_Hope] @[Shaurya]

I've never watched it and I don't intend to watch it either.

Umm...... I meant the long hip spam above me. I couldn't quote him because he used more picture comment than capable by a member.

X-Caster said:
Umm...... I meant the long hip spam above me. I couldn't quote him because he used more picture comment than capable by a member.
I see :sleepy:

I have been watching Spongebob since I was a teenager and I have to admit that I still enjoy watching it! Haha! Seriously now, I firmly believe that Spongebob was a TV Show who no one will ever forget anything about it! As Albert Newton said, I have all the episodes of each season in my iMac!
However, I don't really feel that it was an Anime, was it? Wasn't it a cartoon?

Mr.Panos said:
I have been watching Spongebob since I was a teenager and I have to admit that I still enjoy watching it! Haha! Seriously now, I firmly believe that Spongebob was a TV Show who no one will ever forget anything about it! As Albert Newton said, I have all the episodes of each season in my iMac!
However, I don't really feel that it was an Anime, was it? Wasn't it a cartoon?

It was.... I mean is. It was just a joke. But yes its difficult if not nearly impossible to forget SpongeBob and his episodes.

Back