Spiderman Homecoming Review

MadaraUchiha said:
It's one episode a week. That's why I asked.

I thought we will be watching at least 4 episodes a week. So may be new anime might not be good for us

Claraviolet said:
Great. I have heard of the first anime but I have never heard of the second one that you have mentioned

JoJo's Bizarre adventure is a long-running manga that serialized in Shonen Jump in the year 1987. It's divided into eight segments, with the eighth one still on-going. The first four were segments were adapted in an anime series that began in 2012. Details:
Phantom Blood: 44 chapters in 9 episodes
Battle Tendency: 69 chapters in 17 episodes
Stardust Crusaders: 152 chapters in 48 episodes
Diamond is Unbreakable: 174 chapters in 39 episodes
A total of 113 episodes, divided into 4 seasons(26+24+24+39), with more to come in the future.
The manga and anime are very popular, and are huge hits. It's Shounen, so I guess you'll like it.

MadaraUchiha said:
JoJo's Bizarre adventure is a long-running manga that serialized in Shonen Jump in the year 1987. It's divided into eight segments, with the eighth one still on-going. The first four were segments were adapted in an anime series that began in 2012. Details:
Phantom Blood: 44 chapters in 9 episodes
Battle Tendency: 69 chapters in 17 episodes
Stardust Crusaders: 152 chapters in 48 episodes
Diamond is Unbreakable: 174 chapters in 39 episodes
A total of 113 episodes, divided into 4 seasons(26+24+24+39), with more to come in the future.
The manga and anime are very popular, and are huge hits. It's Shounen, so I guess you'll like it.

I thought people about long anime here.. That's why I haven't suggested detective Conan :p

Claraviolet said:
I thought people about long anime here.. That's why I haven't suggested detective Conan :p

Yeah, forget. I'll watch it in the future, after I run out of mainstream long-running shounen anime.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yeah, forget. I'll watch it in the future, after I run out of mainstream long-running shounen anime.

Yeah. It will take at least a year for us to b complete watching it

MadaraUchiha said:
I guess.
So, we'll wait till Saturday for something to be chosen.

Oh....>.>
I was about to make a thread for it. My bad. I hope my anime would be chosen this time *-*

MadaraUchiha said:
And now I'm lost.
By the way, in that October anime watching thread, tag people again.

Huh... Why I have already tagged them ya know....

Claraviolet said:
Huh... Why I have already tagged them ya know....
They didn't respond. Can't decide based on the opinions of three people. Need more.
Plus, DnA has like 75 episodes. That Erin stuff has 50.
By the way, since you asked my to inform, I'm telling you: I'm resuming Bleach right now.

MadaraUchiha said:
They didn't respond. Can't decide based on the opinions of three people. Need more.
Plus, DnA has like 75 episodes. That Erin stuff has 50.
By the way, since you asked my to inform, I'm telling you: I'm resuming Bleach right now.
*Sigh could you tag them good me? I just tagged you guys in another thread and I am using my phone

Back