"Some" Bethesda games from now on will be Xbox/PC exclusives

I tried Skyrim on my PC back in 2013 and it wasn't my thing. I am planning on getting a gaming PC in the near future so I won't be affected by it even though I don't really care for Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

I want to play Ori and Halo though.

MadaraUchiha said:
I tried Skyrim on my PC back in 2013 and it wasn't my thing. I am planning on getting a gaming PC in the near future so I won't be affected by it even though I don't really care for Fallout or Elder Scrolls.

I want to play Ori and Halo though.

[quote="Burnsy" pid='244201' dateline='1615384816']

Nah you're probably thinking of this wrong. They would make New IPs exclusives not the on going stuff. Starfield, Ghostwire Tokyo and etc might become victims of this.
[/quote]

Ghostwire is a PS5 exclusive actually. Along with Death Loop. Console exclusive that is. But yeah Starfield and beyond might be Xbox exclusive. I'm not sure about Indiana Jones though.

MadaraUchiha said:
Ghostwire is a PS5 exclusive actually. Along with Death Loop. Console exclusive that is. But yeah Starfield and beyond might be Xbox exclusive. I'm not sure about Indiana Jones though.

[quote="Burnsy" pid='244214' dateline='1615404253']

If ghostwire was ever an exclusive it's not anymore.
[/quote]

Oh no they've confirmed that deals made before the acquisition will be honoured. It was always a timed exclusive, not permanent.

Demon_skeith said:
I feel like in a few years all these big companies buying these small companies will be a bad thing.

It already is. There's some kind of acquisition happening almost every week.

Demon_skeith said:
I feel like in a few years all these big companies buying these small companies will be a bad thing.

Bethesda was anything but small but it can turn out pretty good for the players because some indie studio might be able to get the funding it needs to make better games.

Today Phil confirmed that every title that either has contractual stuff, already in development for other platforms or ongoing games will remain as is but everything else will go to platforms that only has Gamepass meaning Xbox and PC.

MadaraUchiha said:
Today Phil confirmed that every title that either has contractual stuff, already in development for other platforms or ongoing games will remain as is but everything else will go to platforms that only has Gamepass meaning Xbox and PC.

[quote="Burnsy" pid='244408' dateline='1615503667']

I can almost hear the playstation players coping hard saying how they never liked bethesda games in the first place or how elder scrolls or doom was overrated or something of the sort.
[/quote]

I mean I've only ever been into Doom so it's not exactly a big deal for me but I have seen some copium yes. I do have plans for getting a PC eventually so I will have access to playing their games.

I only really game from my PC so it doesn't affect me really, but I'm not too into the big open-world thing that the AAA studios do today so even if they weren't on PC I wouldn't mind all that much.

Back