So what new anime are you picking up this season?

HannahCN

Let's keep this spoiler-free for the enjoyment of all, but what new anime have you / are you planning to pick up this season? I've only watched Talentless Nana so far, and it was a great surprise (still have to watch the second ep even, but the first was... very cool), but from what I've seen, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, Moriarty the Patriot, Maesetsu Opening Act, and Adachi & Shimamura have all caught my interest. What about you?

And of course the first ongoing anime I decide to watch was another one entirely. The Day I Became a God was pretty dang sweet. ^^

I'm probably going to be watching Yashahime: Princess half demon the surprise inuyasha sequel which is honestly pretty good and feels exactly like watching the original all those years ago. Secondly I have watched 2 episodes of wandering witch elaina because I felt like watching something random and I actually quite liked it. Not sure if I will be completing it or not.

DanMachi S3, Hailyuu Season 4 Part 2, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mahouka S2, Higurashi reboot. Lots of sequels this season.

MadaraUchiha said:
DanMachi S3, Hailyuu Season 4 Part 2, Jujutsu Kaisen, Mahouka S2, Higurashi reboot. Lots of sequels this season.

Did you see the new Higurashi started airing? I got curious and watched it too. It seems to be diverging from the original and it might actually be a sequel.

For sure the Inuyasha anime, whenever it comes to toonami that is. I might pick up on Noblesse and whenever they get around to dubbing the love live anime.

Burnsy said:
Did you see the new Higurashi started airing? I got curious and watched it too. It seems to be diverging from the original and it might actually be a sequel.

Nope I haven't. I think it's probably following the VN more closely, the usual purist idiots trashed the original anime because it didn't follow the VN word for word.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nope I haven't. I think it's probably following the VN more closely, the usual purist idiots trashed the original anime because it didn't follow the VN word for word.

No it's not mini changes. It's revealing things what were only revealed in higurashi the 3rd one Rei in the second episode with some implications that all that has happened in the original has happened. (Time loops)

Back