shikamaru vs chouji

MadaraUchiha said:
No if you remember Naruto was able to summon a thousand shadow clones each time because of his own chakra and not because of Kyuubi. It's because of his Uzumaki bloodline.

those don't have enough power and they are gone with a simple attack from the opponent. i don't know much about uzumaki bloodline to know the chakra

SecretWish said:
those don't have enough power and they are gone with a simple attack from the opponent. i don't know much about uzumaki bloodline to know the chakra

You are shifting goalposts now. I said that to emphasize the point that Naruto has a large chakra reserve.

MadaraUchiha said:
You are shifting goalposts now. I said that to emphasize the point that Naruto has a large chakra reserve.

i am not trying to do it but i think you are just overestimating naruto. without the best inside of him, he can never be as strong as his father.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='105766' dateline='1536148671']

Sage Mode alone makes him a lot stronger than Minato and he was able to defeat Pein with it. Sage Mode gives him unlimited chakra. 
And he developed the Rasenshuriken without Kyuubi's chakra, and it's a lot stronger than Rasengan.
[/quote]

When did this thread change from shikamaru vs chouji to, naruto vs minato? :cheers:
I think Naruto is powerful but without his beast, he can't probably rival sasuke.

[quote="MadaraUchiha" pid='105766' dateline='1536148671']

Sage Mode alone makes him a lot stronger than Minato and he was able to defeat Pein with it. Sage Mode gives him unlimited chakra. 
And he developed the Rasenshuriken without Kyuubi's chakra, and it's a lot stronger than Rasengan.
[/quote]

i don't remember it being like that. he must have gotten very strong in the last arc. i missed some pieces in that last battle arc and only saw the last episode of endings.

Angel said:
i don't remember it being like that. he must have gotten very strong in the last arc. i missed some pieces in that last battle arc and only saw the last episode of endings.

It is like that. Feel free to disprove my claims.

i didn't think shikamaru would become this powerful.
when he introduced at first, i thought he was a lazy a## but never thought he would become a strategist and is very intelligent.

Back