shikamaru vs chouji

Blackangel

chouji has unbeatable strength. he can win but shikamaru can face him with his fits. i can't imagine either of them lose against one another and i can't say who will win

MadaraUchiha said:
Shikamaru because he has beaten people who are far stronger than Chouji. Like Hidan for example.

chouji is a lot stronger now just like father and he can kick shikamaru's a## in a physical fight and chouji being familiar with shikamaru's tactics too, don't have any negatives like hidan

SecretWish said:
chouji is a lot stronger now just like father and he can kick shikamaru's a## in a physical fight and chouji being familiar with shikamaru's tactics too, don't have any negatives like hidan

Yes but Shikamaru is also second to only the Hokage and he didn't become one for ordinary reasons.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes but Shikamaru is also second to only the Hokage and he didn't become one for ordinary reasons.

naruto proved that having only brains doesn't equal strength. if it's not for that sasuke might have defeated him a million times over. but i get what you are trying to say

Shikamaru. I don't think chouji can ever win even if he teams up with ino.
I wonder why you got the idea that shikamaru can be defeated... In the first place

shika is intelligent as fuck.. But choiji isnt that intellectual.. Although in terms of chakra, choji would pummel shika.. Yet I still go with choji and the Main reason why I said choji is cause, shika has a "menduksei" attitude.. So, he'd give up anyway~.

SecretWish said:
naruto proved that having only brains doesn't equal strength. if it's not for that sasuke might have defeated him a million times over. but i get what you are trying to say

Naruto maybe an idiot but he's also chaotic. He's come up with really out of the world stuff sometimes, even The Second Hokage was surprised.

I don't think this will be a draw and I highly doubt shikamaru can be defeated.
His IQ is quite high and he can come up with a strategy that don't fail easily.

I am with Shikamaru too. Good jutsu and good intelligence. He can probably take down many people in Naruto. May be not Naruto himself but he is powerful.

Unless Chouji got in a surprise sneak attack, Shikamaru would win every time with his restricting shadow jutsu and smart thinking.

Demon_skeith said:
Unless Chouji got in a surprise sneak attack, Shikamaru would win every time with his restricting shadow jutsu and smart thinking.

If he attacks at night there will be no shadows but Shikamaru could probably outsmart him and defeat him somehow.

MadaraUchiha said:
Naruto maybe an idiot but he's also chaotic. He's come up with really out of the world stuff sometimes, even The Second Hokage was surprised.

if he doesn't have any beast in him, he probably could do much. it's always that nine tails which gives power to him

SecretWish said:
if he doesn't have any beast in him, he probably could do much. it's always that nine tails which gives power to him

Not really he's still incredibly powerful without it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Not really he's still incredibly powerful without it.

if you remember this, he is getting most important his chakra from that beast. if he doesn't have that then he is weak

Naruto has many jursus. His Rasen shuriken and many jutsus don't take the nine tails chakra. He is powerful and with that beast, he is invincible.

SecretWish said:
if you remember this, he is getting most important his chakra from that beast. if he doesn't have that then he is weak

Wrong. Even without the Nine Tails, Naruto has among the largest chakra reserves in the anime.

KuranKaname said:
If he attacks at night there will be no shadows but Shikamaru could probably outsmart him and defeat him somehow.

it be pretty easy to start a fire and create some light to form shadows.

MadaraUchiha said:
Wrong. Even without the Nine Tails, Naruto has among the largest chakra reserves in the anime.

Isn't it because of the Nine Tails that Naruto ended up with large chakra reserves in the first place?

Demon_skeith said:

Isn't it because of the Nine Tails that Naruto ended up with large chakra reserves in the first place?

It is easy to put out a fire with water jutsu. It's not easy as Shikamaru doesn't have a fire jutsu.

Demon_skeith said:

No if you remember Naruto was able to summon a thousand shadow clones each time because of his own chakra and not because of Kyuubi. It's because of his Uzumaki bloodline.

Back