Sakura vs Orihime in the useless character contest

There's no Sakura or Orihime on this list
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

kindness shouldn't involve stupidity lol
sakura played with naruto's feelings and that was like an epic romantic story but it's not lol . then there is the fact that, even when sakura, sasuke, naruto started their careers but saskue and naruto left sakura in the dust.
even orihime is the same.

kindness shouldn't involve stupidity lol
sakura played with naruto's feelings and that was like an epic romantic story but it's not lol . then there is the fact that, even when sakura, sasuke, naruto started their careers but saskue and naruto left sakura in the dust.
even orihime is the same.
Is it bad to play with someone else feelings?

Is this a thread from 2010? Some anime fans are so stuck in time they never move past those few anime they watched in their early days.

Is this a thread from 2010? Some anime fans are so stuck in time they never move past those few anime they watched in their early days.
Unless it’s about BL, most of her threads when she name drops anime are topics on things that came out 10+ years ago.

That, and a lot of people who got into battle anime 10+ years ago, and haven’t branched out, are also stuck in a time capsule. Most shonen dedicated communities are still talking about the same topics over the same 5 shows like nothing new came out in the passage of time.

Is it bad to play with someone else feelings?
i would say yes lol
I can see why this is not popular. This guy talks like he is the be all and end all of anime and his delivery makes you want to dick punch him.
lol kaden.
so true and you didn't pull back any punches. he sounds like a know it all. take it or just fuk off attitude lol
bleach thousand year blood arc is still ongoing burns.
Unless it’s about BL, most of her threads when she name drops anime are topics on things that came out 10+ years ago.

That, and a lot of people who got into battle anime 10+ years ago, and haven’t branched out, are also stuck in a time capsule. Most shonen dedicated communities are still talking about the same topics over the same 5 shows like nothing new came out in the passage of time.
the new ones aren't too memorable grung

i haven't been watching recent anime much and i do admit that
If you want to argue with me (or anyone else) about how you know more about the current state of anime, it doesn’t help you at all if you don’t watch anything recent, and they do.

If you want to argue with me (or anyone else) about how you know more about the current state of anime, it doesn’t help you at all if you don’t watch anything recent, and they do.
i use generalized posts for my threads.
i don't talk about any particular anime and eager you said makes sense when i name an anime

i use generalized posts for my threads.
i don't talk about any particular anime and eager you said makes sense when i name an anime
I’m talking about when you talk about the current state of anime, and you’ve told me more than once how I don’t know what I’m talking about, and you’re clueless on recent shows.

If you’re going to tell someone that they don’t know what they’re talking about, shouldn’t you… learn about what you’re talking about?

I’m talking about when you talk about the current state of anime, and you’ve told me more than once how I don’t know what I’m talking about, and you’re clueless on recent shows.

If you’re going to tell someone that they don’t know what they’re talking about, shouldn’t you… learn about what you’re talking about?
lol i stopped posting targeted content if you have observed my recent threads.
i do watch some recent anime and lately i have stopped cursing out what could have been better in anime

lol i stopped posting targeted content if you have observed my recent threads.
i do watch some recent anime and lately i have stopped cursing out what could have been better in anime
This thread says otherwise…

It’s more like you should stay away from debating people about this stuff if you’re not knowledgeable on the subject. It’s pretty hypocritical to tell people they’re wrong and they don’t get it when you don’t know what you’re talking about.

It’s a severe lack of self awareness.

Back