Riko's birth (Made in abyss)

MadaraUchiha said:
Season 2 is really good. Give it a try.

Okay...but I thought we are gonna watch giant killing first....or did you change your mind about it?

I see. Well, okay but if the story is good in giant killing...I might complete it in less than a week. Well, I do have read or die, kyo kara maoh, steains gate on hold. So, I will be watching them.

Claraviolet said:
I see. Well, okay but if the story is good in giant killing...I might complete it in less than a week. Well, I do have read or die, kyo kara maoh, steains gate on hold. So, I will be watching them.

Wow you haven't watched Steins Gate eh.

MadaraUchiha said:
Wow you haven't watched Steins Gate eh.

Nope. It was boring but as it's got too much popularity, I want to give it one more try before dropping it for good.

Claraviolet said:
Nope. It was boring but as it's got too much popularity, I want to give it one more try before dropping it for good.
Boring, huh.
Try to get past the fast 4-5 episodes. The first half is character focused and the second half is a thriller.

MadaraUchiha said:
Boring, huh.
Try to get past the fast 4-5 episodes. The first half is character focused and the second half is a thriller.

Alright...the thing is I have watched more than that. Until the episode where the time machine is already created and the banana turns to goo and also, they reserach couple of members in the past turning the same as well.

Claraviolet said:
Alright...the thing is I have watched more than that. Until the episode where the time machine is already created and the banana turns to goo and also, they reserach couple of members in the past turning the same as well.

That's episode 3.

MadaraUchiha said:
It's one of the best anime of all time. So, yeah, I do.

:sigh:
In your opinion, which would rank higher? Seirei no moribito or Stein;s gate?

Claraviolet said:
:sigh:
In your opinion, which would rank higher? Seirei no moribito or Stein;s gate?

Seirei no Moribito has a lot of problems in regards to pacing, narrative, characters and dialogue. It's barely in the top 25 for me. Steins;Gate is my 4th favourite anime ever.

MadaraUchiha said:
Seirei no Moribito has a lot of problems in regards to pacing, narrative, characters and dialogue. It's barely in the top 25 for me. Steins;Gate is my 4th favourite anime ever.

I see....then I shouldn't expect much from stein;s gate....man...now I really don't wanna pick it up :/

MadaraUchiha said:
Are you trying to trigger me, lol?

>< Nope. Your tastes are weird to me...I guess you could say the same to me.....what I like is different....so....I don't think I would like stein;s gate and I am not really trying to tease you or annoy you just there.

Claraviolet said:
>< Nope. Your tastes are weird to me...I guess you could say the same to me.....what I like is different....so....I don't think I would like stein;s gate and I am not really trying to tease you or annoy you just there.

The major differences we have is your dislike towards shows which are centered around slice of life or romance or gore.

MadaraUchiha said:
The major differences we have is your dislike towards shows which are centered around slice of life or romance or gore.

Hmm....I guess. I don't like that gooey stuff believe me seirei no moribito isn't full of flowers and petals ya know.

Claraviolet said:
Hmm....I guess. I don't like that gooey stuff believe me seirei no moribito isn't full of flowers and petals ya know.

I know. i have watched it. And, again, I'm not saying it's not good. I really like Balsa as a character. And, the 2D animation is amazing, as expected of Production I.G.

MadaraUchiha said:
I know. i have watched it. And, again, I'm not saying it's not good. I really like Balsa as a character. And, the 2D animation is amazing, as expected of Production I.G.

I know....but as I said your definition of good differs from mine.
So, I can't expect much from this anime >>

Back