Riko's birth (Made in abyss)

Claraviolet

Real hero hidden in the darkness
Staff member
I can't believe that she is still born and I can't believe ozen said something like that to her without even considering that she is just a 12 year old kid. Well, its kinda surprising though.
I wonder what she meant they try to go to the center of abyss. Well, riko doesn't seem to go there anymore but still....

Claraviolet said:
I can't believe that she is still born and I can't believe ozen said something like that to her without even considering that she is just a 12 year old kid. Well, its kinda surprising though.
I wonder what she meant they try to go to the center of abyss. Well, riko doesn't seem to go there anymore but still....

Keep watching, she's not as bad as she seems.

MadaraUchiha said:
Oh, you are at that part, huh? It gets a bit darker, actually.

More dark stuff? Oh my god? I got only 2 more episodes to go ya know. So, I hope I don't have to witness any severed body parts ;-;

Claraviolet said:
More dark stuff? Oh my god? I got only 2 more episodes to go ya know. So, I hope I don't have to witness any severed body parts ;-;

You really need to get used to gore. I presume you are at the last episode by now. It's about 50 minutes, by the way.

Claraviolet said:
I have completed that anime and damn ;-;
Poor mitty and nanachi. I wanna kill that stupid white whistle.

I believe there's a post credit-scene involving that white whiste.

MadaraUchiha said:
Yes, that one. So, overall impressions on the series?

It's good. I will give it an 8. It's better than boku no hero academia for me.

MadaraUchiha said:
My Hero Academia.

Hmmm.....I don't think so. I believe I have watched only the first season. I am not impressed but I wouldn't mind watching the season 2...

Claraviolet said:
Hmmm.....I don't think so. I believe I have watched only the first season. I am not impressed but I wouldn't mind watching the season 2...
Season 2 is really good. Give it a try.

Back