Results: October 2019 Anime Movies Group Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
So now that the poll is over let's start watching. I've selected movies that have at least 3 votes and we'll start with whatever has the most votes and go from there.
Movies:

1. Sword of the Stranger - 5 votes
  2. Summer Wars - 4 votes
  3. Perfect Blue - 3 votes
  4. 5 centimeters per second - 3 votes
  5. Children Who Chase Lost Voices - 3 votes

We'll start with Sword of the Stranger. Whoever creates the thread make sure to tag everyone.

@Silver_Fox @Blackangel @JdR2V @Blackrose @Lucifer @Star_Of_Hope @Claraviolet @Risk @manga1977 @Demon_skeith @BurnsyCEO

Sword of the stranger, Summer wars, Perfect blue, 5cm per second then Children who lost voice right.. okay, understand

Silver_Fox said:
Okay. You done with those five?
We are supposed to post it one by one every few days and I've only watched Sword of the Stranger. I'll finish all 5 over the course of this month but I can't finish 5 movies in a weekend.

MadaraUchiha said:
We are supposed to post it one by one every few days and I've only watched Sword of the Stranger. I'll finish all 5 over the course of this month but I can't finish 5 movies in a weekend.

Oh.. okay, then i'll take it easy too

then we should post only one thread for one movie?
wouldn't we get very less posts than watching an anime, this way?

Blackangel said:
then we should post only one thread for one movie?
wouldn't we get very less posts than watching an anime, this way?
One for the review yes and if you want post other threads for characters, theories and stuff. I mean what else can you do, split the thread into two? I'll post the review thread so chill.

MadaraUchiha said:
One for the review yes and if you want post other threads for characters, theories and stuff. I mean what else can you do, split the thread into two? I'll post the review thread so chill.
i understand and i am very sorry
i will make a discussion thread and review thread for every anime movie

Blackangel said:
i understand and i am very sorry
i will make a discussion thread and review thread for every anime movie
Nah it's okay one discussion thread in the anime group watch section is enough. We can make one for the stranger, Kotarou, etc and for the empires and stuff.

MadaraUchiha said:
Nah it's okay one discussion thread in the anime group watch section is enough. We can make one for the stranger, Kotarou, etc and for the empires and stuff.
if you say so
we won't be getting much threads this way and i thought we were struggling to get more threads here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back