Recruiting more staff?

Risk said:
That is what I'm saying who are you suggesting do this?

I guess I understand why she said we need more staff.
It's just that we have tried and failed in recruiting new developers for the forum.

Amaterasu!!!!
Everything is working at least. Why would you want a new staff member ? I will deal with those problems later.

Blackrose said:
Doesn't ace know about this stuff as well?
Maybe he can assist her in someway..just thinking out loud

Blackangel said:
i haven't seen him in a while.
if he is going to be like clara disappearing like a lot, we can't expect anything.
i am just thinking loud too

to reply to blackrose, Yes i do know some coding and i do work on graphics. i can help they just haven't asked.

and to reply to blackangel, I'm always here looking at threads just not immediately replying as either my input would be invalid or i just don't have anything to say about the topic.
reason why i didn't reply to this til now is cause i didn't have any input til now

Ace said:
to reply to blackrose, Yes i do know some coding and i do work on graphics. i can help they just haven't asked.

and to reply to blackangel, I'm always here looking at threads just not immediately replying as either my input would be invalid or i just don't have anything to say about the topic.
reason why i didn't reply to this til now is cause i didn't have any input til now

I really don't get what an invalid input is for 'what is that manga that you are reading right now' the same goes for 'rate the last manga that you have read', even it applies to anime.
We are having group watch and group read recommendations and everyone could have recommended something. Saying that you don't have anything to share...... I don't get it. Unless you interact with others, no one would know that you are still here, Ace.

Star_Of_Hope said:
I really don't get what an invalid input is for 'what is that manga that you are reading right now' the same goes for 'rate the last manga that you have read', even it applies to anime.
We are having group watch and group read recommendations and everyone could have recommended something. Saying that you don't have anything to share...... I don't get it. Unless you interact with others, no one would know that you are still here, Ace.

I don't have a group read/watch input as i read at my own pace. I'll be 50-60 chapters (5-6 Episodes) ahead and feel bad.

I do make posts on manga reviews when i fully complete a manga.

Blackangel said:
i haven't seen him in a while.
if he is going to be like clara disappearing like a lot, we can't expect anything.
i am just thinking loud too

Stop trying to kill us lol
It's just a friendly discussion :p

Ace said:

Blackrose said:

Stop trying to kill us lol
It's just a friendly discussion :p

r
use delight new clara sama theme.
you will be in for a surprise blackrose and clara is always trying to kill us.

[quote="Blackrose" pid='148824' dateline='1563933616']

Oh I see
Well forum God if they do ask you..try to make yourself useful and fix my red theme :p 
jk
[/quote]

if they do i will, i love red so i want it fixed too.

Ace said:

you are back.
welcome

Ace said:
if they do i will, i love red so i want it fixed too.

Blackangel said:
r
use delight new clara sama theme.
you will be in for a surprise blackrose and clara is always trying to kill us.

I do use it but it seems to have a bit of a glitch when it comes to quick reply

Blackrose said:

I do use it but it seems to have a bit of a glitch when it comes to quick reply

i am sorry.
i haven't been using the dark theme so i didn't know. she should fix it first, when she gets time

Risk said:
That is what I'm saying who are you suggesting do this?
isn't that why i told we should recruit?
that's what this whole thread is about

Blackrose said:
Yeah but it's not shiny anymore
I liked it better with the shine :)
he might get it back soon.
and we can have good updates soon. i am looking forward to those updates. clara is always busy which i don't get

Blackangel said:
i am sorry.
i haven't been using the dark theme so i didn't know. she should fix it first, when she gets time

isn't that why i told we should recruit?
that's what this whole thread is about

Meh it's okay
That's the only thing not working in it so you just have to make sure to quote

Blackangel said:
he might get it back soon.
and we can have good updates soon. i am looking forward to those updates. clara is always busy which i don't get

That's cool

She's got a hectic life..she has a right to be busy chick
I'm sure she will fix whatever needs to be fixed once she can

Blackrose said:
That's cool

She's got a hectic life..she has a right to be busy chick
I'm sure she will fix whatever needs to be fixed once she can
i haven't been talking to her so i don't know.
she is always busy and she needs someone to take care of maf for her. i don't get to get burdened and hence the idea

Blackrose said:
lol
Yes it was..can't believe that you never noticed it
It was sooo pweddie lol

might because i never really look at my own name i don't pay attention to it that much

Back