Recruiting more staff?

Poseidon said:
It's more than enough. We're not even 20 people here
but isn't clara the only one who works themes?
she had been busy for months and a staff member who it would help us a lot

Half the people here are staff and adding more people wont speed it up if you don't know what you're doing.

Well, I believe we have enough staff as of now 
As for themes, Clara would fix them sometime next month.

Risk said:
Half the people here are staff and adding more people wont speed it up if you don't know what you're doing.
we have 14 people and only 4 are staff members.
wouldn't that mean we have less staff members but i agree normal users aren't many

Doesn't ace know about this stuff as well?
Maybe he can assist her in someway..just thinking out loud

Blackrose said:
Doesn't ace know about this stuff as well?
Maybe he can assist her in someway..just thinking out loud
i haven't seen him in a while.
if he is going to be like clara disappearing like a lot, we can't expect anything.
i am just thinking loud too

Blackangel said:
we have 14 people and only 4 are staff members.
wouldn't that mean we have less staff members but i agree normal users aren't many
I wasn't speaking literally having a community of half staff and half members is maybe just the worst idea i could think of.

Risk said:
I wasn't speaking literally having a community of half staff and half members is maybe just the worst idea i could think of.
i understand.
but we need someone to make the community look good . we won't get big otherwise

What needs to be done the forum is fine how it is so what a few themes don't work they all look the same except for some tiny bits have different colors. No one wants to join some over moderated community plus the chances of this forum blowing up is pretty low since forums aren't nearly as popular as they once were. Everyone uses messaging and especially discord if you wanna talk about anime.

Risk said:
What needs to be done the forum is fine how it is so what a few themes don't work they all look the same except for some tiny bits have different colors. No one wants to join some over moderated community plus the chances of this forum blowing up is pretty low since forums aren't nearly as popular as they once were. Everyone uses messaging and especially discord if you wanna talk about anime.
it is very small?
i didn't think of that but you are right. but messaging isn't always fun

We don't need new staff man.
Forum is very small and we are having working themes and I don't get why we need other themes to get fixed so soon

some things don't work.
alerts don't fade away in alerts page for read alerts and video posts are very hard to quote using a mobile phone, some themes don't work, tagging doesn't work. there are many things

Blackangel said:
it is very small?
i didn't think of that but you are right. but messaging isn't always fun

It is the same as this except you usually get an instant reply.

Blackangel said:
some things don't work.
alerts don't fade away in alerts page for read alerts and video posts are very hard to quote using a mobile phone, some themes don't work, tagging doesn't work.
there are many things

Unless you know how to fix these things I don't know who you want to do it.

Risk said:
It is the same as this except you usually get an instant reply.

Unless you know how to fix these things I don't know who you want to do it.
i don't get it?
how can i do them by myself? unlike many people here i don't know much like poseidon. i can't do anything

Blackangel said:
i don't get it?
how can i do them by myself? unlike many people here i don't know much like poseidon. i can't do anything
That is what I'm saying who are you suggesting do this?

Back