Recommendations for June manga 2018

Star_Of_Hope said:
I might have misunderstood then. I always thought you are into manga with many chapters. Well, I wouldn't want to read such manga either

i used to read any manga with any amount of chapters but i changed that due to having too many to list.

Ace said:
i used to read any manga with any amount of chapters but i changed that due to having too many to list.

Well, we could always list the chapters to 20 or so.
We can't possibly complete a 100 chapter manga in a month after all.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, we could always list the chapters to 20 or so.
We can't possibly complete a 100 chapter manga in a month after all.

i go through 100 chapters in about an hour

Ace said:
i go through 100 chapters in about an hour

That's impressive.
I don't think anyone else here could do that. I won't be able to understand the story completely if I read that many chapters and I am very fast reader, according to many people.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's impressive.
I don't think anyone else here could do that. I won't be able to understand the story completely if I read that many chapters and I am very fast reader, according to many people.

That's why i read, i'm a fast reader. If i just watch i'll see it then forget but when i read it sticks in my mind.

Ace said:
That's why i read, i'm a fast reader. If i just watch i'll see it then forget but when i read it sticks in my mind.

That's a good talent you have :D
Students would love to have that sort of talent.

SecretWish said:
when i like something, i like the whole manga. can i suggest totally captivated? it's so fucking beautiful

Oh. I had started reading totally captivated years ago and I think I had dropped it... I was bored of the repetitive art and story lines in all the yaoi manga back then. Plus, I don't really think it is that suitable for a group watch.

Star_Of_Hope said:
That's a good talent you have :D
Students would love to have that sort of talent.

You can bet! My best is probably around 20 chapters in an hour, and with the number of distractions I have these days, it is almost like 40 chapters per day maximum o-o

Well, I think none of the mentioned manga are eligible for group reading though.
Noblesse is on-going and way more than 100 chapters. Lookism and Akira are also more than 100 chapters. Aku no Hana is 58 chapters but they are relatively longer and I am having second opinions about it after reading few reviews.

I have come up with new suggestion which is Sakamoto desu ga? (Comedy, School life, Seinen) which is 24 chapters long and Seishun For-get (Comedy, Romance, School-life, Seinen) which is 20 chapters long.
They are completely random suggestions and I have no idea what to expect from them.

Mansi14 said:
Oh. I had started reading totally captivated years ago and I think I had dropped it... I was bored of the repetitive art and story lines in all the yaoi manga back then. Plus, I don't really think it is that suitable for a group watch.

You can bet! My best is probably around 20 chapters in an hour, and with the number of distractions I have these days, it is almost like 40 chapters per day maximum o-o

Well, I think none of the mentioned manga are eligible for group reading though.
Noblesse is on-going and way more than 100 chapters. Lookism and Akira are also more than 100 chapters. Aku no Hana is 58 chapters but they are relatively longer and I am having second opinions about it after reading few reviews.

I have come up with new suggestion which is Sakamoto desu ga? (Comedy, School life, Seinen) which is 24 chapters long and Seishun For-get (Comedy, Romance, School-life, Seinen) which is 20 chapters long.
They are completely random suggestions and I have no idea what to expect from them.

I see. For now, we can close this. We will take whatever the users suggested and set up a poll. Let's see which manga would get picked and then consider our options.
We could make it a two month manga, if it is too long

Mansi14 said:

We could take some chapters from a Manga and then the remaining chapters can be used for the next month.
If many people are willing to read a long one, then it should be picked regardless of it's length.

Star_Of_Hope said:
We could take some chapters from a Manga and then the remaining chapters can be used for the next month.
If many people are willing to read a long one, then it should be picked regardless of it's length.

Do you honestly believe something like that could work? I'm talking about Noblesse alone here. Others are fine. I'm happy that people are willing read something iconic like Akira.

MadaraUchiha said:
Do you honestly believe something like that could work? I'm talking about Noblesse alone here. Others are fine. I'm happy that people are willing read something iconic like Akira.

We can't be so sure , unless we give it a try.
So, let's make the poll and see what the users final manga is.
Then we can make the plans accordingly.

If there is still time,I recommend one punch man

Mansi14 said:
I am all up for Noblesse! I have already read Lookism xD

I think you started reading that one already?

How is lookism?
I am trying to read it for ages but couldn't get time for it

Star_Of_Hope said:
We can't be so sure , unless we give it a try.
So, let's make the poll and see what the users final manga is.
Then we can make the plans accordingly.
KuranKaname said:
If there is still time, I recommend one punch man

How is lookism?
I am trying to read it for ages but couldn't get time for it

Oh it's good. In fact I really recommend reading it. gives nice overview of many social issues and it has a lot of reference from different cultures.

Mansi14 said:

my recommendations never get picked. so, i recommend what i like. it's not boring. read it now and you will understand just how great it is

SecretWish said:
my recommendations never get picked. so, i recommend what i like. it's not boring. read it now and you will understand just how great it is

Your recommendations will be picked too if everyone finds it interesting >.> As simple as that <.<

Mansi14 said:
Your recommendations will be picked too if everyone finds it interesting >.> As simple as that <.<

even if mine are interesting they won't get picked as people hate homes and the vibe is not allowed. i saw hateful comments before

I think we have given enough time for this thread.
Tomorrow or within the next two days, we will be making a poll with all the recommendations. Hopefully, we would be able to complete reading the selected manga in the next 15 days or so.

[quote="Mansi14" pid='96158' dateline='1528358535']
 I agree.

Oh it's good. In fact I really recommend reading it. gives nice overview of many social issues and it has a lot of reference from different cultures.
[/quote]

That manga and some other title got selected for this month. If it is selected finally, I will read it along with everyone

this is too late too @madarauchiha . you are the only one who is active now so i am tagging you. i want to see which you pick

Back