Recommendations for June manga 2018

Star_Of_Hope

Akatsuki
Staff member
I forgot to post this. We will be giving extra time for this.
Well what you like to read for the next month, as a group read?

Oh we read manga too? That's cool.
I was wondering what should I start reading next...

I have a few finished series in my read list which I could propose
Aku no Hana andAkira, both having 58 and 120 chapters respectively. I am not exactly sure of how they are going to be for reading but yeah, I got them in my read list. So if others haven't read or watched their anime, how about them?

I also have to read the on-going Manhwa Noblesse

Mansi14 said:
Oh we read manga too? That's cool.
I was wondering what should I start reading next...

I have a few finished series in my read list which I could propose
Aku no Hana andAkira, both having 58 and 120 chapters respectively. I am not exactly sure of how they are going to be for reading but yeah, I got them in my read list. So if others haven't read or watched their anime, how about them?

I also have to read the on-going Manhwa Noblesse

It's better to go with a short manga Mansi. With 10-15 chapters or so. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to complete reading it in a month. So do you have any short manga recommendations?

Star_Of_Hope said:
It's better to go with a short manga Mansi. With 10-15 chapters or so. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to complete reading it in a month. So do you have any short manga recommendations?

These are pretty short... xD
Well yeah I understand. but I think a length of 50 chapters is fair enough?
I don't know about something as short as 10-15 chapters, unless you don't mind a horror and gore manga like Uzumaki

Mansi14 said:
These are pretty short... xD
Well yeah I understand. but I think a length of 50 chapters is fair enough?
I don't know about something as short as 10-15 chapters, unless you don't mind a horror and gore manga like Uzumaki

We have selected dolls code before which was recommended by @Sindar .
It's got 10 chapters. So may be something like that would do

I would like to recommend, lookism and noblesse. I am planning to read both of them for quite a long time.

Everyone get your recommendations in. It won't be long before we close this. So get your recommendations in at the earliest

KuranKaname said:
I would like to recommend, lookism and noblesse. I am planning to read both of them for quite a long time.

I am all up for Noblesse! I have already read Lookism xD

SecretWish said:
i would like to recommend scent of a witch and spirit pact. scent of a witch is a webtoon

I think you started reading that one already?

Mansi14 said:
I am all up for Noblesse! I have already read Lookism xD

I think you started reading that one already?

i did and i can read it again. i would never get bored of reading good manga. don't you re-read many manga too?

These recommendations thread will be closed shortly.
So, get your recommendations in now. Also, June anime has been announced. Check it out!

Star_Of_Hope said:
These recommendations thread will be closed shortly.
So, get your recommendations in now. Also, June anime has been announced. Check it out!

So our votings are between:

Aku no Hana
Akira
Noblesse
Lookism

aren't they?

SecretWish said:
i did and i can read it again. i would never get bored of reading good manga. don't you re-read many manga too?

I take screenshots or save the pages of the manga which I really like a lot and sometimes just go through that album to refresh all the experience instead of sit and re-read the whole thing.

Mansi14 said:

Aku no Hana
Akira
Noblesse
Lookism

aren't they?

I take screenshots or save the pages of the manga which I really like a lot and sometimes just go through that album to refresh all the experience instead of sit and re-read the whole thing.

Well, I suppose you could close this thread and treat them as the only recommendations.
I have been thinking of giving this more time, but if no one is interested, we don't have to wait.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Well, I suppose you could close this thread and treat them as the only recommendations.
I have been thinking of giving this more time, but if no one is interested, we don't have to wait.

@Ace shall you participate in this if you have time?
@AkimichiPratik got any webtoons or manga you're interested in lately? We could add them in recommendations before closing the thread.

[quote="Star_Of_Hope" pid='95849' dateline='1528100911']

I didn't think akimichipratik is a manga reader. That's great news. We don't have many people who read manga here  :D
Feel free to recommend if you have anything in your mind
[/quote]

i shall not i read 100+ chapters mainly.

Mansi14 said:

Aku no Hana
Akira
Noblesse
Lookism

aren't they?

when i like something, i like the whole manga. can i suggest totally captivated? it's so fucking beautiful

Ace said:
i shall not i read 100+ chapters mainly.

I might have misunderstood then. I always thought you are into manga with many chapters. Well, I wouldn't want to read such manga either

Back